Old 07-13-2005, 12:51 PM
Rayne's Spawn

Send a message via Yahoo to Demon Seed
I LOVED the Dawn Of The Dead remake, so I know I'll like the Day Of The Dead remake, too
Speed - 6
Health - 7
Sanity - 6
Old 07-13-2005, 05:07 PM
Fuck Pinhead

I gave the Dawn of the Dead Remake a chance. The thought it was OK, not great. What ruined it for me was the zombie baby. I thought that THAT was ridiculous. The other thing that ruined it for me was the title Dawn of the Dead. All they had to do was give it a different title. But NNNNOOOO it had to be a remake of a classic. Besides the mall it was completly different. They could of easily given it a different title.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:46 PM
Fascist Zombie

Send a message via AIM to TheOmen
Quote:
Boy, that's real fucking wise. Grow some fucking taste. Don't actually be a zombie.

The guy likes zombies ( along with everyone on the forum) chill out and add something positive instead of picking a fight. its easy to sound tough on a forum
First of all, liking zombies is one thing, buying or seeing a movie just because it has zombies in it, no matter how bad it is is another thing entirely. I for one am tired of the remakes. And it's people like you who make dumb ass statements like"It'll probably suck, but I'll see it anyway" that force the rest of the sensible folks to lash out in anger. Secondly, I was not trying to sound tough. More like sensible. And I stand by what i said. It's real fucking wise to support movies you believe will suck just because zombies are in it. What sense does that make?
Old 08-23-2005, 06:23 AM
Living Dead

DAY OF THE DEAD????

THESE MOVIES ARE ALL ALIKE EXCEPT WHEN I SEE THIS COMERCIAL I TURN MY HEAD, BUT I DID THAT WITH THE LAST REMAKE AND IT ENDED UP BEING VERY DISAPPOINTING. MAYBE I'LL GIVE THIS ONE A CHANCE.
Old 08-23-2005, 07:20 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Did that make sence to anyone?
Old 09-02-2005, 06:42 PM
spanky

If they're going to remake Day of the Dead, the least they could do is use Romero's original, more ambitious and epic script.

And I really like the idea of a sequel to the Dawn of the Dead remake, independant of the Day of the Dead remake (ow, I just went cross-eyed). I mean, all they had to do was give Dawn a different name and there'd be no complaint from purists. It was stylish, marginally smarted and bloodier than Resident Evil or House of the Dead. As purely an action movie with zombies, it was really good, but as a remake of the original Dawn... ugh, it was brutally awful. No subtext, flat characters, lame story... Even so, I'd love to see a sequel to it done with the same style and sensibilities.