Old 09-02-2005, 11:16 AM
new owner of hell

zodiac movie

has anyone got any info on this fucking film, i cant find anything.
any info would be good.
Old 09-02-2005, 12:25 PM
Spirit

Looked this up for ya...

http://movies.about.com/od/moviesinp...diac011905.htm

David Fincher ("Se7en," "Fight Club," "Panic Room") is in negotiations to direct another serial killer film with "Zodiac," a thriller centering around the infamous Zodiac Killer who hunted down victims in San Francisco's streets and public parks during the 1970s.

The Zodiac Killer was never arrested, though a couple of books have named the man most likely responsible for the brutal killings. According to The Hollywood Reporter, "Zodiac" the movie will be based on Robert Graysmith's books, "Zodiac" and "Zodiac Unmasked," and will focus on the men who tried to track down the ruthless killer.

Phoenix Pictures' Mike Medavoy, Arnie Messer and Brad Fischer are producing along with Cean Chaffin and Jaime Vanderbilt.

Warner Bros. and Paramount Pictures have partnered up to distribute "Zodiac."

SOURCE: The Hollywood Reporter

Nothin great but I found 'Something' ... So ya thats good, don't expect it out for awhile it looks like
Old 09-03-2005, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Spirit

David Fincher ("Se7en," "Fight Club," "Panic Room") is in negotiations to direct another serial killer film with "Zodiac,"
hmmm could be good...
Old 09-07-2005, 04:31 PM
new owner of hell

Quote:
Originally posted by Spirit
Looked this up for ya...

http://movies.about.com/od/moviesinp...diac011905.htm

David Fincher ("Se7en," "Fight Club," "Panic Room") is in negotiations to direct another serial killer film with "Zodiac," a thriller centering around the infamous Zodiac Killer who hunted down victims in San Francisco's streets and public parks during the 1970s.

The Zodiac Killer was never arrested, though a couple of books have named the man most likely responsible for the brutal killings. According to The Hollywood Reporter, "Zodiac" the movie will be based on Robert Graysmith's books, "Zodiac" and "Zodiac Unmasked," and will focus on the men who tried to track down the ruthless killer.

Phoenix Pictures' Mike Medavoy, Arnie Messer and Brad Fischer are producing along with Cean Chaffin and Jaime Vanderbilt.

Warner Bros. and Paramount Pictures have partnered up to distribute "Zodiac."

SOURCE: The Hollywood Reporter

Nothin great but I found 'Something' ... So ya thats good, don't expect it out for awhile it looks like
thanks