Old 08-13-2014, 06:55 PM
CAO_writer

What do you love about horror?

What I love about horror, a writer's perspective.

Last edited by caowriter; 08-13-2014 at 06:59 PM.
Old 09-04-2014, 02:54 AM
Scares Little Kids

Really you can't post it here?
The more you post with links to your site the more I don't want to read anything you write.

Anyway what do I love about horror? I will write mine here... I love the unpredictibility of it. Sure most of the time you knkow who is going to die, but you don't really know how or why or more importantly when.

In writing horror I like controlling what happens, who dies, when they die and more importantly how they die.
Old 10-10-2014, 08:43 PM
Hellraiser

What do I love about horror? Goes back to what lovecraft said: fear is the greatest and strongest emotion of mankind. Though nowadays I believe love's the strongest. However, I've always loved being scared. It's thrilling. It's fun. Makes your adrenaline flow, and asks questions about the world around us: is there an afterlife? Ghosts? Demons? Why do people kill? We all like drama, just not the same kind. Horror is the darker kind of drama that's often been the subject of taboo. Plus I'm weird, everyone in school knew it. I've always felt like a monster myself. Lol. On the flip side, I've always thought of the common majority, as a whole, a monster like network. Strange, I know, but it all relates to why horror is my chosen subject. :)

Tags
book, good, horror, ott, scary