Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-05-2007, 01:38 PM
CrowJake

Terrifying film - need a name!

I don't know if anyone will be familiar with this... but a saw a film a couple of years ago that chilled me to the bone.

All i remember is 3 scenes

It's based around a secluded young boy who has a single mother who thinks he is somewhat mad. this kid was haunted by this demon thing
who was like tall and had a spindly neck and this barely visible, yet horrific face

The first scene i saw was the boy in some woods following a trail of goose heads with his eyes, only to see this demon biting off the heads of geese

the second scene i remember is

there's this little girl who is supposed to be nice, that is left alone with him, and she finds a severed goode head and calls him a "fucking freak" and beats him up... that's almost more terrifying

Finally

it appears when he watches from his bed as his mum goes to the bathroom and he sees the demon appear and look at him, smile then go in after her slowly with an axe he sees the blood flying out as this thing hacks his mum to death, but it's like just a vision... it's really fucked up and there's a moment of silence after all this blood has flown everywhere and the demon thing steps out of the bathroom walks towards him down the hallway licking it's lips and swirling it's axe.

It's probably one of the scariest things I've seen... does anyone know what it's called? It's probably about 2 years old at least.
Old 03-05-2007, 03:21 PM
Evil Dead

Part of this sounds familiar....But not other parts....
Old 03-06-2007, 06:17 AM
CrowJake

It was shown really late at night and it was English, the accents. Dno if that helps, but I've spent ages trying to find out what it was called.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:17 AM
No charge for awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowJake View Post
It was shown really late at night and it was English, the accents. Dno if that helps, but I've spent ages trying to find out what it was called.
Well, you've come to the right place. I'm pretty sure someone here will know what you're talking about. (Not me though.)

Quote:
there's this little girl who is supposed to be nice, that is left alone with him, and she finds a severed goode head and calls him a "fucking freak" and beats him up...
Hahahahahahahahahah! He got his ass kicked by a little girl? That sounds hilarious, not terrifying!
Old 03-17-2007, 05:58 AM
CrowJake

I don't know about terrifying, but striking, the absurdity and the unexpected violence.
Old 03-17-2007, 07:26 AM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Maybe it's called:

Are you leaving after you find out?

I'm serious, great, defining film. Many repeats in actual life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 03-25-2007, 11:48 AM
Groovy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posher778 View Post
Maybe it's called:

Are you leaving after you find out?

I'm serious, great, defining film. Many repeats in actual life.
And a warm friendly welcome from me too. Hope you stick around for a while, there's plenty of other great films to find out about.

Sorry, I can't help you on this one. I'll keep my eye on this thread though, because I'd like to find out myself!
Old 03-25-2007, 11:50 AM
Ninja Pirate..Hiiiyamatey

Oh man, this sounds familiar. Now I'm on the hunt..lol. It kind of sounds like one of King's Richard Bachman stories.

Abraham Lincoln
Old 04-03-2007, 10:42 AM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
Sounds pretty cool. I'll take six of whatever that is.