Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-02-2009, 05:39 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

Fringe

anyone else watching this ?

my kid wanted to see it after seeing an ad for it (because he loves supernatural)

i have to say - i think the show blows.

another xfiles/millenium/supernatural formulatic clone.

the actors either are flat or have nothing to work with (i suspect both)
(the writing is shit)

the gimick of the fish out of water crazy genius wears thin after 30 minutes.

oh well .. my kid likes it - so i'll suffer through it.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:21 AM
Banned

shit.....I was gonna start watching this one. Perhaps I'll give it an episode or 2.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:49 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
shit.....I was gonna start watching this one. Perhaps I'll give it an episode or 2.

some people like it - i just find it tedious - uninteresting.

just as each of the other shows had a back story - a common goal that ran in the background - this one does too.

but in this case - its just stupid and boring. kept intentionally loose so that any excuse for a story could be made to fit the theme.
Old 11-13-2010, 08:36 AM
spirits B gone

Finally caught up...

I am now on Season 3 after watching the entire Fringe from Netflix. This show had a slow start and as I can see from the date of the last post, no one seems interested.

I think they have finally developed the characters enough to where you care about them and the story is coming together in a sensible fashion. I am glad I gave this show a chance, because without cable its the only real choice I have. Sad huh!
Old 11-18-2010, 12:49 AM
Banned

Fringe is superb American science fiction series, which is highly appriciated by views. it's entire credit goes to J.J Abrams, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci. Fringe tv show moves around FBI team. I love techniques of investigations used for solve strange things in different part of univers. Now, Fringe season 3 is running with its investigations of un-explained things and occurrences. I love this series so much, And I always wait for upcoming episode of fringe
Old 11-18-2010, 08:37 AM
spirits B gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by razet93 View Post
Fringe is superb American science fiction series, which is highly appriciated by views. it's entire credit goes to J.J Abrams, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci. Fringe tv show moves around FBI team. I love techniques of investigations used for solve strange things in different part of univers. Now, Fringe season 3 is running with its investigations of un-explained things and occurrences. I love this series so much, And I always wait for upcoming episode of fringe
Is season three getting even better than 2? I am trying to catch up with on Fox but it is very choppy. Could I catch up if I start watching it when it comes on next. I heard they have only ran a few episodes so far. May be to stretch it out perhaps.

I love this show so much. Dr. Bishop is so incredible and I cannot wait until the real Olivia comes a kicks the fake one's a**!

J.J. Abrams is such a gem in the industry. He is such a writing genius and I miss LOST.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:27 PM
Little Boo

I am on season 3. This is an amazing tv show and i like to spend my free time on this series.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:52 PM
Horror Movie Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to GoreHound13
Also on season 3, excillant series. i strongly recommend
Old 11-19-2010, 08:38 PM
Banned

Fringe is an amazing Sci-Fi tv show. I like the different concept of this show. I like to watch Fringe Episodes online and Olivia Dunham is my favorite character in this show .