Old 05-16-2016, 08:30 PM
Evil Dead

Where Y'all at?
'Nother one of my favorite spots.....old trough in the woods.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20160516_185435.jpg (47.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20160516_184847.jpg (62.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20160516_184201.jpg (69.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20160516_184120.jpg (35.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 05-17-2016, 08:40 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
So those bats are just hanging there in the tree in the middle of the day? Hard to tell if they're asleep or not.

This is my favorite:

[IMG][/IMG]
I take them out of the house a lot in the summer, we have a nest of little browns in the attic. I put this one on a branch in the shade where it could just chill til nightfall and fly away (if memory serves anyway, I might've tried putting it back in the attic). Took the opportunity to take some photos.

Lol, that's an old thing for a friend. He needs a new icon bad. It didn't resize well.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 05-19-2016, 04:13 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post
I take them out of the house a lot in the summer, we have a nest of little browns in the attic. I put this one on a branch in the shade where it could just chill til nightfall and fly away (if memory serves anyway, I might've tried putting it back in the attic). Took the opportunity to take some photos.

Lol, that's an old thing for a friend. He needs a new icon bad. It didn't resize well.
U pick em up with your hands and hang em in the tree? Id just assume theyd try to fly away if you touched em.

The light highlights are quite fine. love the orange touchies. U use MS Paint airbrush type of program? looks a bit digital media to my eyes.

Old 05-19-2016, 08:05 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
U pick em up with your hands and hang em in the tree? Id just assume theyd try to fly away if you touched em.

The light highlights are quite fine. love the orange touchies. U use MS Paint airbrush type of program? looks a bit digital media to my eyes.

[IMG][/IMG]
If I have to, yeah. Dunno about all bats, but these are rather hit or miss if they want to try and bite you or just chill in your hand if you can pick them up. Either way if they end up in the house, they end up in my hand, or in a hat, bucket, or something to get them outside.

Sketched the lines in pencil, but I colored it on the computer using PhotoShop. And thanks 8)

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 05-21-2016, 03:35 PM
Penthouse Pauper

I thought about being MJ for Halloween this year. This is my first attempt at painting my face like Michael's so it's not as good as I feel it could be. I was all out of contouring makeup, so I had to use an eyebrow pencil. I'll try again after I get a new palette. If I do go as Michael this year, I'm going to get the jacket, glove & a better hat.

Last edited by SerialKiller; 05-25-2016 at 07:32 PM.
Old 05-22-2016, 04:59 AM
Horror > Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerialKiller View Post
I thought about being MJ for Halloween this year. This is my first attempt at painting my face like Michael's so it's not as good as I feel it could be. I was all out of contouring makeup, so I had to use an eyebrow pencil. I'll try again after I get a new palette. If I do go as Michael this year, I'm going to get the jacket, glove & a better hat.

You look bad. Bad. Really really bad!
Of course I mean Bad in a good way, and sung like Michael.

The first pic, with the Chicago Bulls hat, had me thinking MJ might be Jordan, but obviously you mean the King of Pop.

Anyway, great costume, Killer! Thanks for sharing the pic.

On a side note, considering that it's May and you're talking about your costume for Halloween already, will you be my best friend??

Wait, is that a pic of Hepburn I see in the background? Okay, now I'm not kidding about the best friend thing. I'm totally serious and I'm planning all sorts of fun stuff for us to do.

Last edited by Repo'd; 05-22-2016 at 05:02 AM.
Old 05-22-2016, 09:39 AM
Penthouse Pauper

Thank you ever so much Repo'd.

Halloween is my favorite night of the year. Everyone knows this, but I'm the only person here who still dresses up. I get a lot of "aren't you a little old now" comments.

I usually plan my costumes year round. I wanted a challenge this year, & I thought Michael would be perfect. I may be entering a costume contest they have every Halloween, & if so I'm really going to have to bring it.

Yes, I have Audrey & MM posters everywhere. I love them. I'm more concerned about my teddy bears in the background, I forgot to hide them. Whatever street cred I had before is shot now. And yes of course, making new best friends is always awesome sauce.
Old 05-22-2016, 10:09 AM
Horror Fan

Serial Killer do you listen to horror music whilst at the gym?

Old 05-22-2016, 10:16 AM
ventricle

I thought she meant Micheal Jordan, too. I was thinking, how is she gonna pull that one off?

I'm thinking the brunette color may be a keeper year round...

Old 05-22-2016, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things View Post
Where Y'all at?
'Nother one of my favorite spots.....old trough in the woods.
CHEERS 🍷