Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-22-2013, 04:53 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
I'm probably a goner to be honest. In my home town I live in a bungalow and my bedroom here is on the first story but with a balcony for easy climbing access. Whilst I have a cage that I can pull across to block the big ass glass doors it's pretty flimsy. Plus I'm in London so...lotta people...lotta zombies.

BUT, assuming I managed to make it out to the countryside - let's say back around my home town, in one of the flattest most rural parts of Britain, I think I could last a while. I have a pretty good knowledge of survival skills - the right bark for kindling, certain edible plants, how to catch a fish without a line. The question is how to not draw attention to oneself. Then again, even if your fire in the woods IS billowing smoke...does a Zombie know what that means? If any zombie-disaster movie aesthetic is to be believed, smoke clouds are everywhere in post-apocalyptia.

The Ferrets like it...