Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-04-2007, 03:00 AM
Evil Dead

2007 - Good For Horror?

Hello all!

It's been a good while since I was last here - October to be exact. I have watched tons of films (obviously) over the period and being the geek I am I have noted down with a view to review! Am sure you will all be bored by my notes over next few weeks hahaha!

Basically I've changed my job so I don't get as much chance to post and read the great many posts on here as I used to but I am gonna attempt as much as I can to stay in touch as I have found a great many lost or just simply forgotten films through you guys.

I would like to also thank the few of you who gave me some excellent tips for Halloween and my Zombie costume - I have never had so much fun making prop blood and as for my first experience with liquid latex....wow! I did get a few piccies from the night and will post one or two over the coming weeks - don't mock too much!

I also (as some of you may well remember) went to my first horror/sci-fi convention in early December where I had a good chat with various great people non-more so than Robert Englund. I will also post details on certain rumours that you may or may not have heard - straight from the horses mouth or so it was...

Anyway enough of my rambling, let me take this opportunity to wish you all a Very Happy New Year and I hope 2007 brings us some classic horror films...Originals though please - NO MORE REMAKES!

All the best

Warren