Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-26-2012, 03:50 AM
For Vendetta

Resident Evil 6

Releasing on the PS3, Xbox 360, and PC come November 20, 2012.

In case the youtube video is taken down (select entire link below, right click to open) -

http://ictv-bd-ec.indieclicktv.com/player/embed/b51134344b4b64572c52606f9e8f148c/4f18a948156db/11/0/defaultPlayer^player.swf

Strafe-ing is back, and from the looks of things zombies+horror (finally)? And a GoW styled cover system as well.

Promising.

Last edited by _____V_____; 02-26-2012 at 03:52 AM.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:11 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post

..and from the looks of things zombies+horror (finally)?
Thank God.

Good news.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:05 PM
Immortal horror fan

Reviews of Resident Evil on 3DS are strong. Some people on gaming forums are saying that it's one of the best in the series. I tend to avoid portable systems until they are on their last legs.

RE6 looks ok. But the main titles haven't really been survival horror since Code Veronica. RE4 has its moments but when there is a magical weapons seller you know it's more of an action game. But I still think RE4 is one of the best games ever, if only the story wasn't a side story. It should have been about the fall of the Umbrella corporation.
Old 09-20-2012, 04:11 AM
Little Boo

The Official Resident Evil 6 Thread!

Resident Evil 6

Release date: October 2nd 2012!

Resident Evil 6, is a "dramatic" horror third-person shooter developed and published by Capcom. Scheduled for release on October 2, 2012 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, it will also later be released for the PC. Unlike previous games in the Resident Evil franchise, Resident Evil 6 will allow players to select between three scenarios with a connected storylines and unlock a fourth.

Characters

Wiki:

Releases

Credits

Characters List

Overview

Story

Cooperative Gameplay
Campaign SelectionMercenaries Mode
Competitive Gameplay
Game ModesMedals/Accolades
Weapons & Items

Collectibles

Videos

Walkthrough
Demo Playthrough
Achievements
Xbox 360 AchievementsPlayStation 3 Trophies
Cheats
Updates

Source: http://gamewise.co/games/32742/Resident-Evil-6

---------------------

Being a massive fan of horror games, especially the Resident Evil series I thought I'd set up an official thread!

Seriously can't wait for this game, RE 5 was a bit of a let down in my opinion so I think 6 could be a real return to form.

What are you most looking forward to?
Old 09-21-2012, 08:25 PM
Hic-a-doo-la!

Send a message via Skype™ to AtomicPanda
I am very much excited for RE6, having played all the other games in the series (Chris is even my icon. Haha.).

However, I feel like Capcom is spoiling waay too much about the game before it's even out. Especially on Jake's background. I would have liked to have found of about his history more DURING the game not months prior. Oh well.

Unfortunately my Xbox is red-ringed, and my PC isn't working so I don't really have any hopes of getting it right when it comes out.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:19 AM
Didn't Shoot Bill Murray

I was just watching people play the demo last night and they were crawling around on their backs while killing zombies. You can roll down hallways and crawl on your back down the stairs and when you're crawling and killing zombies, it didn't seem like they could reach you.
Old 09-24-2012, 02:46 PM
Scares Little Kids

Played the demo and I hope the full game is better. The controls in the demo were terrible. Your character randomly runs in a weird direction, you trip over live zombies but can't stomp on them till it tells you to, and shooting them sucked. I don't understand why they all have to disappear right after death either, why not let us walk through a pile of zombies?

I'm not one to judge a game based on a demo so I'll still check it out, but I hope the game is a million times better.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:00 PM
The Stench Is Me

Looking forward to it. I really enjoyed RE:Operation Raccoon City, so I have high hopes for RE6.