Old 10-31-2020, 07:28 AM
Little Boo

New filmmaker

Hello everyone, my name is Joshua, I've been a horror fan for as far as I can remember. I was primarily obsessed with George A. Romero's living dead films before the entire zombie craze took over with The Walking Dead. I was planning on making horror short films in the future and actually made one if anyone would care to see it. It's about the rising suicide rate during COVID-19 lockdown. I want to make another horror short with a small budget, but who knows until when.

But here is my short, it's called 'The Last Recording'.

https://vimeo.com/471058021
Old 11-01-2020, 04:54 AM
病気の

This wasn't bad at all.

Adding the laugh track in the first segment was awesome.
The other two segments were okay, was looking for something special in them.
Followed you on Vimeo, will check to see if you have anything new from time to time.

Good luck!
Old 11-01-2020, 03:13 PM
Little Boo

Thank you. I’ve never really tried to do a horror movie and this sort of became like a horror movie and I realized after I made it. I’m writing a new short film and feature length movie about paranormal investigators . I’m not explaining it well, but the short will be titled The Somnambulist, about a woman who can’t sleep, and there is something supernatural happening to her...

And the feature is titled OPHELIA, set in a haunted home in Texas, the same supernatural investigators are in it as well, the short film is basically a case they investigated before the feature takes place.

Last edited by JoshuaG87; 11-01-2020 at 03:15 PM.