Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime

Old 06-16-2015, 08:28 PM
Walking Meatloaf

My Mom Got Robbed When I Was Still A Child!!!

My mom got robbed back in 1990 when I was still a kid. That was really messed up. It was an area we just moved too. Called college hill located in Cincinnati, Ohio. It wasn't such a great place to move too. But it was something that my mom didn't have no choice with. After my mom got divorced eventually we moved out there where are lives became total hell. Literally. Me and mom that night was going to have a pizza party just to are selves. With a few vhs video movies. 2 comedies. I still remember what the titles are too. Three Men and The Little Lady & The Never Ending Story 2: The Next Chapter. It was late that night. When we almost got to where we live at that's when the thug robbed my mom. But use an excuse to do it. He ran into my mom's grocery cart. And the pizza got messed up a little bit. But when my mom turn back and throw some language at him which pissed him off. That's what he was looking for. So the thug turn back around and came up right behind my mom, grabbed a hold of her, grabbed her purse and ran down another street. The street we live on was gross spec rd I don't know if I spelled it correctly. But that's where it happen at. There's something else that happen to my mom a few years back or so and right now there's something else going on in the present. I'll tell you all that in two other stories. Take care everybody. We'll talk again. C-Ya.

"Hail to the King Baby. Ash, Army of Darkness"
Old 06-22-2015, 06:02 PM
Horror Fan

Wow you are lucky it wasn't worse. You should have been packing heat in that neighborhood.

Old 12-07-2016, 12:02 AM
Walking Meatloaf

Woe I missed that. it's been quite a while back when you post that huh ? I was just a youngster back then when that happened. I was pretty scared and shaken up and so was my mom. It was getting and it start it to get dark before we went down that street. We where new out there. This place is located in Cincinnati called College Hill. the street we move on was called Groesbeck Road. all the way down to the end of the street and then there's just a road that goes around the corner. But my mom got robbed right before we get there. Me and my mom thought it might of been a set up that night. it's just the whole thing seemed awfully suspicious. We stopped off at a video store which went out of business after we lived out there for a while. A little black. He couldn't more then my age but he was pulling me around in the store showing me things like videos or something but that was before dvds took over vhses. My mom wanted to leave but this kid was like stalling us. We finally left and went a cross the street to Larosa's Pizza to get some pizza to take back to our place. We had videos. we had videos groceries and everything. We sort of had our night planned out but this guy. A black guy. he was walking ahead in front of us as he was going past us he ran up the side of the cart or pushed. He kept walking after he past. By what he did he try to make it look like an accident or did it on purpose which it had to be what he did. And looking for some reaction to get. But he got that reaction. From my mom. she was pissed and she called him a name and said watch where you are going. I witness the whole event. I was right in front of my mom and saw that creep turned back around and grabbed my mom from behind and called her something I think. He broke the purse from the strap off my mom's shoulder. and ran around the corner down the street that me and my mom past before he had done that. We where screaming our heads off. A car stopped on the side of the street and on the none driver side a woman was looking at us I guess the person driving was too, then the they just kept going. There was a house at that corner but these rude people were laughing and think it was funny. But of course we colored people living out there so I guess anything was funny to them but there was another black guy that was coming up from the street that we were walking down on. This guy was friendly and told us he called the cops or the police I can't remember sense it's been along time now. But he said if he caught that he would of run that sob over. The police did arrived. they ride us the rest of the way home. I called my dad after we got in. I was crying my eyes I couldn't even talk to him right. I was just so shaken up after that nightmare. but this guy turned out to be the same guy that had robbed other women. A police lady eventually came to the door the apartment door after it start it getting light out. She wanted my mom to identify the man who robbed her. My mom couldn't tell by the photo. I guess it was because it was dark that night she didn't get a good look at him. I don't know if I did much ether. I was in bed sleeping a little. I just got up from my mom's bed and went out of the room and noticed a police lady at the door talking to my mom. But the police lady telling that she knew who it was anyway. She couldn't keep him locked up. So I guess he just keeps repeatedly to robbed any unexpected women walking down the street. or any other streets he may hit or staking streets out finding people that are new to the area. My mom had went through a lot sense then and after. and me too. I was thinking too tons of times that was a good thing he didn't pull out any sort of a weapon like a gun or a knife or something. That would of been worse. but for all we know is by now maybe he robbed the wrong person and they took that sucker's ass out. Like they say what comes around goes around right ? It just comes right back at them for doing bad things like that in life. Eventually it will just returned on them overtime.

"Hail to the King Baby. Ash, Army of Darkness"