Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 01-15-2020, 12:15 PM
Lycan97

Unhappy Anyone help me find a film I watched as a kid?

I watched this film about a monster or demon with horns and red eyes when I was a kid. Should be from the late 90s to mid 2000s in age.
I remember the start of the film a hunter is in the woods and puts a killed dear on his truck. Something ends up eating the dear and you see some red eyed figure appear by the drivers window which kills him. Not sure about much else from this movie but not being able to find it has bugged me for ages :(
Old 01-16-2020, 06:02 AM
This is a test

Not ringing any bells with me.
Old 01-16-2020, 12:49 PM
Little Boo

Exclamation Help I'm going CRAZY! Need help finding the name of a movie

It was made maybe late 80's and it was about a demonic house (not Night of the demon) i think it was a Halloween movie and they were turned into their costumes.. One girl was a quiet thing and was dressed as a cat and turned into a cat type thing and had sex with the "tough guy" in a barn.. At the end when the sun comes up all the demons leave. Thats all i remember but its really bugging me ! Helllpp 😂
Old 01-26-2020, 08:52 PM
Little Boo

Lightbulb LADY BECOMES CARETAKER FOR POSSESSED MUTE OLD WOMAN

When I was in middle school 2012 we watched this movie about an old lady who�s granddaughter or daughter hires this other girl to move in and take care of her. I think there might have been a grandfather there too but I�m not sure. The old lady doesn�t talk or can�t talk and it turns out she had been possessed for a long time and since she�s dying now, or she�s just too old, the demon or whatever it was wants to take over the care taker girls body. The most specific thing I can remember is the last few scenes where somehow the girl figures out that if you don�t believe it�s real then the demon can�t take over you�re body and so there in the attic I think and she keeps telling herself that she doesn�t believe and it�s not real but then the last scene is the woman not speaking and the demon took over her body the end.

I also remember that the house might be on a lake or something or there were a lot of trees or something but it was kind of secluded?
Old 01-27-2020, 09:46 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by skanksonly View Post
When I was in middle school 2012 we watched this movie about an old lady who�s granddaughter or daughter hires this other girl to move in and take care of her. I think there might have been a grandfather there too but I�m not sure. The old lady doesn�t talk or can�t talk and it turns out she had been possessed for a long time and since she�s dying now, or she�s just too old, the demon or whatever it was wants to take over the care taker girls body. The most specific thing I can remember is the last few scenes where somehow the girl figures out that if you don�t believe it�s real then the demon can�t take over you�re body and so there in the attic I think and she keeps telling herself that she doesn�t believe and it�s not real but then the last scene is the woman not speaking and the demon took over her body the end.

I also remember that the house might be on a lake or something or there were a lot of trees or something but it was kind of secluded?
I thought of Skeleton Key (2005) but it was an old man that couldnt talk.
Old 01-28-2020, 09:23 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
I thought of Skeleton Key (2005) but it was an old man that couldnt talk.
OMGGGGG that’s it!!! Thank u so much
Old 01-28-2020, 10:46 AM
Living Dead

Need SO MUCH HELP...name the horror movie!

Hey everyone...help me out, please...
Hoping some older cats can recall this.
I was a small child...maybe 8 or 9 years old...drive in with the parents, this must have been back in the late 70's I think...MAYBE 80, 81...but I really think 70's.

I always turned around and watched other screens at the drive in, not satisfied with whatever blah my parents were watching...

Anyway...gritty, grainy, fairly grindhouse looking...about an older, maybe late 30's, early 40's Vietnam veteran...the actor almost looks Italian or Mexican, I can't tell...dark hair, maybe dark scruff or beard...
He comes back from Vietnam craving blood...I dunno what happened over there or what the plot was, but he's driven to kill and drink human blood.
Once scene in particular takes place in what seems like a desert cave...very similar scene to House of a 1000 Corpses, where someone is tied to a wall and gets their arm chopped off...very bloody, creepy scene from what I remember.

All internet searches bring me to a movie called Deathdream/Dead of Night...
But that's not it.

HELP!!!
Old 01-28-2020, 10:56 AM
This is a test

Lol, i loved "Deathdream aka Dead of Night" could your movie be " Cannibal Apocalypse 1980" ?
Old 01-28-2020, 10:59 AM
This is a test

Your welcome!
Old 01-28-2020, 12:18 PM
Living Dead

That movie looks awesome...but no, it's not the same movie...
John Saxon is John frickin Saxon...I'd have remembered him being in it.
The movie I'm hunting down had no known actors in it from what I recall...
And a good portion took place in a desert...as I remembered, some in a desert cave, where dude was tied to a wall...pretty sure it was an axe used to cut off his arm. Very 1000 Corpses like, only way before...decades prior...

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods