Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-21-2013, 09:37 AM
Little Boo

Help!!!

Hi guys, I'm looking for a little help. In a recent conversation with my mother about old horror tv series, she claimed to remember her favourite being a show with a presenter format in the same general vain as tales from the crypt and the twilight zone. However this presenter was a large red devil, with large curled horns who'd sit in a fireside scene upon an armchair and produce similar sarcastic commentary to the crypt keeper.

When she started I was convinced she was confusing it with tales from the crypt, but the more she described it the more I felt I had in fact seen it. It was likely to have been British, and in between the 70s and the 90s. It may not have been a series but rather a feature, before a regular weekly horror movie tv slot.

Any ideas? I've bludgeoned google with key words but can't find the chap I'm looking for anywhere!! (A devil in the style of hellboy or the horned reaper from the dungeon keeper games)

Any assistance in saving what remains of my sanity much appreciated:D