Old 04-22-2011, 05:53 AM
Wicked Witch Of The North

Send a message via MSN to BookZombie Send a message via Yahoo to BookZombie Send a message via Skype™ to BookZombie
Cutants the custest mustants of the year!

Let me introduce you to the cutants, these are new toys in the Polly Pocket line and are made for innocent little girls, however being mutated animals crossed with inanimate objects I can not help but feel that these belong in a horror movie more than in a little girl's toy box. I have gotten Snail Phones and Puppy P3 but these are just so adorably cute and freaky that now I want more. :)

http://bogleech.blogspot.com/2010/12/cutants.html

http://www99.shopping.com/Mattel-POL...P-Figures/info

http://shop.mattel.com/product/index...ductId=4379032
@}->-If you are ever attacked by vampires, held hostage by aliens, haunted by angry ghosts, put on a zombie's menu, stalked by an undying killer or in other ways find yourself in a horror movie situation, never, ever go near the bathroom!-<-{@
Old 04-22-2011, 06:54 AM
Whip In My Valise

They're hideous! And one letter away from being very inappropiate.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:52 AM

Send a message via MSN to BookZombie Send a message via Yahoo to BookZombie Send a message via Skype™ to BookZombie
Yes they are hideous, but in an adorable way. Letter N can be added as desired. :P
@}->-If you are ever attacked by vampires, held hostage by aliens, haunted by angry ghosts, put on a zombie's menu, stalked by an undying killer or in other ways find yourself in a horror movie situation, never, ever go near the bathroom!-<-{@
Old 04-23-2011, 06:37 PM
From The Beyond

To me they seem a little too mundane for horror-I would prefer buying mutated animal figures-as inanimate objects as toys just doesn't make much sense in this way-are these popular with kids? I suppose they are better than Pokemon at least.
Old 04-24-2011, 03:31 AM

I do not know if they are popular with kids. I just found them cute. I think they are more popular with 25 to 30 year olds who think they resemble the colorful, strange toys which where sold in the 80's and 90's. I mean they definitely look like something I could have played with as a little girl.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:38 PM
From The Beyond

Well I'm in the 25-30 age bracket but they don't remind me of any toys I've seen before unless you count the scary tv thing off Will O The Wisp if that was ever shown on norweigian tv then you will know what I mean. They are certainly strange though and that's a good thing though I could imagine them warping kids' minds lol but I don't think I could call them cute