Old 05-11-2013, 02:14 PM
Evil Dead

"Jigoku Kôshien" /Battlefield Baseball (2003)

I don't what to make of this movie, it as got to be one of the most strangest, weediest horror comedy movie I have ever seen.

The plot to this Battlefield Baseball is a tough game--it doesn't end until all the members on the opposing team are dead. In this game the Gedo High team is composed of blue-faced zombies, and their opponents on the Seido High team know they don't have a chance at beating them

This movie like no other zombies, I have seen, the first part of the movie is with about the headmaster who is coaching baseball team, They going face the same Zombie team who killed his players in the last time,

which we see before the titles.
We do get see one gory death on scenes but all we see is the aftermath of the dead body parts torn off all over the place, he hated the fact it's same team again.

He one of funniest people in the movie, he had me laughing a number of times

also a New kids as come to the school who seem to be really good at baseball but he stopped playing and then he explains though song , yes a song!, how his dad died, in a very funny song!

As this movies goes on, it's gets weird and wearied and never stops at all until very last scene of the movie.

There some really funny moment in this movie, that I could not stop laughing and great jokes as well, worked really well. and I loved the ending of the movie, thought really classic ending and very funny!

The most bizarre, Horror, Comedy and I never seen anything liked this before!
I give this 9 out of 10
Old 05-20-2013, 05:31 PM
Little Boo

Let's see here. Just watched Coma, which is a 5 part made for TV mini series (can be found on Youtube people) with 5 different directors (one who has been around the block, 4 new and semi new ones) directing the 5 parts. Each part focus's on a different character and the end ties it all together. Rather interesting movie thing.

I've also watched 3 Extremes. I think I found this one the most...disturbing considering some of the story subjects but still good. Found the ending of "Dumplings" really disturbing and screwing with my writing. I did not need my character to suddenly decide that she didn't want the baby...and got rid of it rather messily.

Note to all writers: Don't watch a movie that will screw with your sense a little bit and then write. After no sleep for 24 hours. Your writing comes out twisted.

Anyways, I'm going back to hunting down the movie I've been looking for since sometime in 2012.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:52 AM
No, fuck YOU

"The Pot" 2/10

One word. YAWN!!
Old 05-27-2013, 08:21 AM
Undead

Gwoemul / The Host (2006) A solid 7+
Old 06-06-2013, 04:25 AM
Evil Dead

The last one I saw was A Tale of Two Sisters. Really great atmospheric ghost story. I give it an 8.5 out of 10.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:00 PM
Evil Dead

The Echo (2004)

This is as been I on watch list for time and so as the remake even thought the plot sound so-what different.

First 20 minutes of the movie, It the look of it was bit too much like Dark Water (Which I only saw yesterday) but as carried on, it was nothing like Dark Water at all.

The story is a little predicable here and there but how they filmed this movie was great. they really manage to really creepy you out.

There not many Jumps scenes in this movie for one second and move on this
movie dose not want to scare you, it want to creep the hell out of you.

Some of those well really well shot and I was really creepy out in some scenes
the hair and the back of neck start stand up.

I really enjoyed how the story and movie came to a end,

Few thing could have been better, I could had better lead actor as Some of the acting wasn't great but it was more then watch-able.

I don't why but I do feel that some of subtitled didn't fit in right with some
of the scene.

This was one the best ghost stories I seen in a long time 8 out of 10
Old 06-26-2013, 03:17 PM
Moon spiders!

Black Rat. It's an odd little slasher movie with Western-style cliched characters like the tough guy, the nerdy guy, the mean girl, etc.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:56 AM
Cranky

I just watched a film called Kyofu, which was crazy- it mixed experimental brain surgery, found footage, ghosts, suicide, and a cosmic creeping terror creating one bizarre movie. Only the Japanese could do this. I recommend it.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 07-05-2013, 12:36 AM
Cranky

Battle Royale.

This is a good movie.

Old 07-05-2013, 11:15 PM
Cranky

Infection.

8/10