Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-25-2005, 12:14 PM
Evil Dead

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Directed by
Justin Lin

Writing credits (in alphabetical order)
Chris Morgan written by
Kario Salem

Cast (in alphabetical order)
Lucas Black .... Shaun Boswell
Nikki Griffin
Sung Kang
Nathalie Kelly
Brian Tee .... D.K.
Jason J. Tobin
Bow Wow .... Twinkie

Shaun Boswell, who has always been an outsider. A loner at school, his only connection to the indifferent world around him is through illegal street racing -- which has made him particularly unpopular with the local authorities. To avoid jail time, Shaun is sent out of the country to live with his uncle in the military, in a cramped apartment in a low-rent section of Tokyo. In the land that gave birth to the majority of modified racers on the road, the simple street race has been replaced by the ultimate pedal-to-the-metal, gravity-defying automotive challenge ... drift racing, a deadly combination of brutal speed on heart stopping courses of hairpin turns and switchbacks. For his first unsuccessful foray in drift racing, Shaun unknowingly takes on D.K., the "Drift King," with ties to the Yakuza, the Japanese crime machine. The only way he can pay off the debt of his loss is to venture into the deadly realm of the Tokyo underworld, where the stakes are life and death.

Sounds like ass! Its bad enough that no one from the original films is in this movie, but its going to be set in Tokyo! But people see these movies for the racing not the story right? Well in that case I'll see it for the drifting b/c drifting is bad ass!
Old 10-25-2005, 05:17 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
booooooooooooo.....
terrible. hated the first and the second.

Click for B-Movie reviews!
Old 10-27-2005, 12:52 AM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
I hear rumors that they are makin one leaving off where the first one did like the same time the 2nd one took place. Did I lose you lol? with Vin as the main character, telling you where he went from the first one and what happens to him???
Old 10-27-2005, 05:25 AM
Evil Dead

Good God, the first movie was bad enough, the second one was horrible, and the third movie will be utterly vominous.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:52 AM
EVIL CON CARNE

Holly shit!!!!!!! Anybody tolk about horror movies??? of course in some way yuo could have nightmares after watch that kind of shit ......but is not the same
Old 10-27-2005, 01:34 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by AmericanManiac
I hear rumors that they are makin one leaving off where the first one did like the same time the 2nd one took place. Did I lose you lol? with Vin as the main character, telling you where he went from the first one and what happens to him???
Universal doesn't want to pay Vin the amount he wants for a sequal. Plus at the end of the first one after teh credits they show you what happened to him. He went to Mexico.