Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Comics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-06-2008, 10:20 PM
Evil Dead

Ha, yeah...torturing barracuda by attaching jumper leads to his nuts was pretty good...Although, just HOW invincible he seems to be is getting kinda stupid.

The Captain America comic is awesome right now, it's been one of marvels best since the death...

Again, the most current amazing spiderman (is it 545?), highly reccomended.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:50 PM
Hellraiser

Yeah,Barracuda was an asswhole,but i really liked the way he killed Nicky Cavella,that one was a psycho
Old 01-22-2008, 02:09 PM
Chrono's Lesbian Lover

WOrking on the Berserk manga. Its a great series, and I'm up to issue 222 other than that I haven't had time or extra cash to go to the comic shop, and my stack is getting pretty big, but since the owner is a friend of mine, he just keeps collecting them for me. He's a great ghuy, and hes gives me a discount.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Old 01-22-2008, 02:26 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
WOrking on the Berserk manga. Its a great series, and I'm up to issue 222 other than that I haven't had time or extra cash to go to the comic shop, and my stack is getting pretty big, but since the owner is a friend of mine, he just keeps collecting them for me. He's a great ghuy, and hes gives me a discount.
Played a Dreamcast game of that a while back...Bloody...
Also, if you want info on how to just well, get comics for free, let me know.

Reading up on the last few issues of cable/deadpool here.
Then might try "the all new atom", which I have the first few issues of...but I don't think I'm gonna like it.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:24 PM
Chrono's Lesbian Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
Played a Dreamcast game of that a while back...Bloody...
Oh yeah... you should read the manga, not only is it bloody, but its really perverse at times.

Quote:
Also, if you want info on how to just well, get comics for free, let me know.
I'll send you a pm

Quote:
Reading up on the last few issues of cable/deadpool here.
Then might try "the all new atom", which I have the first few issues of...but I don't think I'm gonna like it.
Man, thats one of my favorite series, but not because of Cable, Deadpool is my favorite Marvel character. I need to get/read the last few issues of the series. BTW, Cable/Deadpool is getting cancelled, and Deadpool is gonna get his own series again. SO yay for that.
And your talking about DC's Atom right? I never really liked him. I need to read up on JLA/Jas again, I haven't read those in a few months, and I gotta finish the Green Arrow series, I've read almost everyone of them, and I need to read the Wedding Issue too.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:55 PM
Evil Dead

Yeah reading the atom is kind've like...er, whatever.

Quote:
Man, thats one of my favorite series, but not because of Cable, Deadpool is my favorite Marvel character. I need to get/read the last few issues of the series. BTW, Cable/Deadpool is getting cancelled, and Deadpool is gonna get his own series again. SO yay for that.
Yeah, apparently both characters are getting their own titles again, although the deadpool one is not rock solid as yet.
He's at the moment going to be popping up here'n there (aside from the remaining issues of c&d) in wolverine titles, as he's accepted a contract on wolverine...the last issue of wolverine origins was pretty funny...

Quote:
I need to read up on JLA/Jas again, I haven't read those in a few months, and I gotta finish the Green Arrow series, I've read almost everyone of them, and I need to read the Wedding Issue too.
The JLA/JSA titles have their ups and downs...mostly good since the relaunch of both though.
Yeah, I finished the green arrow title, kinda pissed that it ended...but, the black canary/green arrow series that follows is thus far pretty good.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:14 PM
Chrono's Lesbian Lover

Quote:
Yeah reading the atom is kind've like...er, whatever.
Agreed

Quote:
Yeah, apparently both characters are getting their own titles again, although the deadpool one is not rock solid as yet.
He's at the moment going to be popping up here'n there (aside from the remaining issues of c&d) in wolverine titles, as he's accepted a contract on wolverine...the last issue of wolverine origins was pretty funny...
Hmm, I've heard that its a definate that hes getting his own series, especially with the fact that he might be getting a movie of his own.

Quote:
The JLA/JSA titles have their ups and downs...mostly good since the relaunch of both though.
Yeah, I finished the green arrow title, kinda pissed that it ended...but, the black canary/green arrow series that follows is thus far pretty good.
Yeah I am pissed that it ended, that was my favorite DC series.
On the other hand, I would have to kinda agree with you on the JLA/JSA titles, I think since they have been relaunched they started out awesome and have generally been getting better.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:25 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Hmm, I've heard that its a definate that hes getting his own series, especially with the fact that he might be getting a movie of his own.
I know he's set to appear (not sure if as deadpool or wilson) in the wolverine origin movie.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Chrono's Lesbian Lover

Quote:
I know he's set to appear (not sure if as deadpool or wilson) in the wolverine origin movie.
No, I know about that, but I mean they are, or were discussing giving him his own movie.
Old 02-03-2008, 06:45 AM
Evil Dead

Dragon Head Vol. 6 – A somewhat blah entry in the post-apocalyptic survival manga as the series heads towards its conclusion.

Sam

New horror comics each month | Vols. 1 & 2 on sale now - just $15 each.