Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 08-25-2016, 02:04 PM
Little Boo

Cant remember the name of a really fucked up movie

First time I have done this so I don't really know if I am doing this right but hopefully someone can help me out.

Alright so probably about 5+ years ago I was watching the Sundance Channel Or IFC it was late and I watched this movie that scared the shit out of me. I don't know any actors have tried researching it, no luck. Hopefully someone else has seen and can get back to me ?

Its about this guy who wants to make a documentary about this serial killer he has been tracking him down to the point where knows what his next move will be. He ends up finding the serial killer interviews him and even films him killing someone.. I believe. I remember the serial killer only kills women with a special talent one of the women played the violin. anyways at the end the guy who was filming the serial killer ends up stabbing someone in a hospital. or something like that. Haven't seen it or heard of it ever since...... man I really hope someone knows what I am talking about. Thanks
Old 08-26-2016, 05:10 AM
That fucking Guy...

It sounds like, but also doesn't sound like "man bites dog"
Old 09-08-2016, 05:29 AM
Banned

Maybe

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0437857/?ref_=nv_sr_4
Old 09-08-2016, 08:06 AM
Little Boo

Smile Help Finding Obscure 1980's Horror Movie

When I was a kid I rented this crazy 1980s horror movie. I don't remember the exact name but it was something like "Judgment Night". I remember some of the plot but it's still kind of foggy.

Its about these guys (I think college students) who are either stranded / break down / or get lost in this small random town in I believe Mexico but it could've been any South American country.

This is when the movie get bananas, so this small town is some kind of gateway, and every so many years hell opens up and demons basically roam free for the night.

When the guys get to town they see all of these people packing up and heading out of the town. I'm not sure if it was a language issue, the people just abandoning them, or the guys blowing them off but for whatever reason they end up staying in the town.

So with them still in the town night time comes and hells gates open and here comes the demons. In that mix of demons breaking out for the night is the "head demon" (he's actually the guy on the vhs cover) who has the literal right hand or arm of satan. I don't remember what that has to do with that plot, I just remember it being somewhere in the narrative.

Anyways, the movie has those 2 college kids stranded in the town trying to avoid being captured by these demons.

The last thing I remember about the movie is the 2 main characters hiding in some kind of really dark church.

Thats basically all I can remember about the movie, I was only around 7 or 8 when I rented it but for the past 10 years I've been trying to find it again. From what I can remember it was actually pretty good but then again I was super young and the standards for quality horror movies during the 80s werent really high.

Any any help would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks!
Old 09-11-2016, 09:35 AM
This is a test

This definitely rings a bell but sorry ..can't offer much help.
Old 09-12-2016, 03:54 AM
I am the turtle lord

I know the film!
It's called Judgement Day. I just watched our copy last night.
Here's the trailer.

Btw, the third hand is for marking the souls that he has captured.

Last edited by anglewitch; 09-12-2016 at 04:27 AM.
Old 09-15-2016, 04:48 AM
Fear the Goathammer

So I'm searching for this horror movie, I don't really remember much cause it was really not a masterpiece, but for reasons of completing my collection I look for the title of this bumpkin movie, in there was this religious fanatic family who were living in a kind of dungeon/cave and I remember one of them was disfigured and...they captured a young woman who is pregnant, or is getting raped by one of the family and is getting pregnant on this way, I don't remember that so much. Anyways, the boyfriend of the girl was captured too and tortured. I don't remember much else. Thanks
Old 09-15-2016, 05:44 AM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goathead View Post
So I'm searching for this horror movie, I don't really remember much cause it was really not a masterpiece, but for reasons of completing my collection I look for the title of this bumpkin movie, in there was this religious fanatic family who were living in a kind of dungeon/cave and I remember one of them was disfigured and...they captured a young woman who is pregnant, or is getting raped by one of the family and is getting pregnant on this way, I don't remember that so much. Anyways, the boyfriend of the girl was captured too and tortured. I don't remember much else. Thanks
The Hills Have Eyes.

Old 09-15-2016, 08:51 AM
Fear the Goathammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
The Hills Have Eyes.
No no no it's not so famous. And it's playing in a forest.
Old 10-10-2016, 02:46 PM
Little Boo

I need help identifying an old movie please

Great to join this forum, looks like a great place! I have an old movie that I need help identifying. I saw it as a kid and the only scene I remember is that a guy who I think is a butterfly collector ends up being pinned to death in the same way he pins butterflies to his boards.

It was a British black and white movie from the 50's and I think it may have been one of those portmanteau films with several stories. It scared me as a kid, however not 100% sure it was a full horror movie, maybe more of a "weird tales" type of thing. However it was definitely something a horror movie fan would enjoy.

Any ideas what this movie maybe??

Thanks!

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods