Old 10-14-2003, 06:31 PM
HorrorGurl

New here!

Just wanted to say hi and that I am new here!!
Old 10-14-2003, 08:14 PM
Hellraiser

Yay! More of us horror chicks! :D Welcome aboard, gurl.
Old 10-15-2003, 06:14 AM
Living Dead

Send a message via ICQ to SCREAMERatorX Send a message via AIM to SCREAMERatorX Send a message via Yahoo to SCREAMERatorX
Quote:
Just wanted to say hi and that I am new here!!
HELLo,, 2 the gurl in the redDress.... heha, dont mind me.. im new here 2... kinda.... and i make jokes 2myself, hoping(in pain), that others will lolOL....

its good to have more fiendishFemales hangin around,,
but not by a rope, of corpse!!
Old 10-17-2003, 04:59 AM
Undead

Im new too, only joined about half an hour ago.
Good to see a horror community as opinionated as this one.
I like it here lol.
Old 10-17-2003, 05:18 AM
Living Dead

Send a message via ICQ to SCREAMERatorX Send a message via AIM to SCREAMERatorX Send a message via Yahoo to SCREAMERatorX
HI , Delfino !!
lots of people joining everyday.... wonder if it'll keep growing!
--what time is it in UK?

Quote:
Good to see a horror community as opinionated as this one.
yes, there are many horror communities on the www, i had a session 1nite checken em out... this one seems 2 have the best info (not just in the forums) mainly the reviews are wicked!

enjoy.
Old 10-17-2003, 05:54 AM
Undead

Right now its about 2:50pm, I've been out of college since 11ish because I had no more lessons, so I thought I would work on the horror website I am working on, then I thought of implementing a forum into it. But instead I thought I would find a horror forum put a link to it on my site.

And this site was the first one I came across. And it seems really good so I'm going to add it, and on my site I'm going to campaign against the idea of a 'Michael Myers Vs Pinhead' movie.
Old 10-17-2003, 06:24 AM
Living Dead

ok, i just checked out your homepage.... umm ... what can i say?glad 2 see ur also in2 web design... i have a very small (work from home) business in the New Media industry (multimedia,web,print)... all i have 2 say 2 u is ::
its a very competitive industry now-a-days, compared 2 only 4-5 years ago- when any1 could make money from webSite (maintaining or creating) These days it takes a special designer/Developer 2 succeed in WEb construction,, and im not trying 2 discourage u, if anything this should make u work harder 2 becoming great.... I think your current style of web pages will not get u a job in the field,,,... keep at it though, every1 starts somewhere... and then they improve>>

1 other bit of advise id give you color sceme means alot.. fluro green hurts eyes...

whats the horror site u doing all about??
Old 10-17-2003, 06:32 AM
Living Dead

what does the PIE in pie site mean .... 4'n'20?? heha;)
Old 10-17-2003, 10:34 AM
Undead

The PIE in Pie Sites doesnt really have a meaning, its really just a name I was given on the last day of school by a girl who wanted me to sign her 'leavers book', but so far your the only one who has asked, so thats cool.

Thanks for the criticism, in my books any criticism is constructive. What would you say is the main problem with my current style of Web design?

The horror site I am currently planning on paper focusses a lot on the serial killers featured in slasher movies, and whom if anyone the serial killers are based on.
Old 10-17-2003, 11:14 AM
Undead

Do you have any examples of your work I can have a look at?

You seem to know a lot about web design and whats big in web design at the moment, so if I could ask you a few questions about it I would get a better idea, more experience under my proverbial belt.

Web design is something that I find very important to me, its my dream job, but many people have been telling me the industry is harder to get into. Thats why I am starting young, get as much experience as I can and a portfolio thats outstanding.
My dream career (soon to be a quick and passive reality) is to be a script writer for a low budget movie, and in this case I have also been appointed to direct.