Old 08-21-2016, 12:34 AM
Scares Little Kids

New Here, I have an idea

Hey, I'm not sure of how many of you are familiar with this process of editing and putting together various clips from various other movies, to tell a story, this is what was done here on Evil Assylum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5h5xGJoqGI

Well, I had an idea. What if, we could make a choose-your-own-adventure horror mash up game like this?

Last edited by WarHammer; 08-21-2016 at 03:19 PM.
Old 08-22-2016, 08:03 AM
I am the turtle lord

Willkommen bei horror!!!
Translation: Welcome To Horror!!!
Old 08-23-2016, 08:57 PM
A VERY OLD BROAD

Hi and welcome!

HELL IN A DRESS!
Old 09-09-2016, 06:41 PM
Horror Fan

Welcome....to horror.

Old 09-29-2016, 04:49 AM
Evil Dead

Welcome!
Old 09-29-2016, 07:09 PM
Scares Little Kids

Thank you :)

Hey I wanna work on a project, you see how they frankensteined clips together from various movies and dubbed over, made a new story here in Evil Assylum?

Well, I am wanting to work on putting together a small crew of helpers, creators, whatever, and the idea is we will work towards making a sort of movie/game, a choose your own adventure kind of thing where you watch through it for a while, and at certain points you are given choices and the story line changes depending on which choices you make. Make the wrong choices you can get killed, or get someone else, perhaps an innocent by-stander, or a partner, killed. Up to 5 can play at one time.

Basically it's a non-cannon alternet reality kinda thing where it's the entire world of horror into one big horror verse. I'm working out the details of the story (could use a bit of help)-- the main heroes (5 of them) are Ash Williams (Evil Dead), Reggie (from phantasm), Jack Brooks (Jack Brooks: Monster Slayer), Cherry Darling (Planet Terror), and Jeryline (Tales from the Crypt-- Demon Knight) (I didn't put Tallahassee from Zombieland in there because he'd clash with Ash). Tall Man will be a high ranking villain, tying much of the stuff together, however he isn't gonna be THE guy on top (That'll probably be Randal Flag)...

Music by Misfits, White Zombie. Marylin Manson, Slayer, Iron Maiden, Bone Thugs n' Harmony, ICP, Cypris Hill, and Black Sabboth.

Last edited by WarHammer; 09-29-2016 at 07:11 PM.