Old 10-22-2018, 04:42 PM
Banned

All I remember before was they came in to check on Jadis but she waved them away. Perhaps she originally planned on giving Negan to them? All I know is that bitch cannot be trusted no matter what anyone does for her.
Old 10-23-2018, 01:11 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
All I remember before was they came in to check on Jadis but she waved them away. Perhaps she originally planned on giving Negan to them? All I know is that bitch cannot be trusted no matter what anyone does for her.
Hmm... ya, not sure. Until this 3rd ep, I didn't know Jadis had anything to do with the helopeople.

I seem to remember a helo landing and this older lady came with military men and they talked with Rick and gang, and then they made a trade with a truck load of stuff. But now I don't trust my memory on this. I think I might look this up.

Old 10-28-2018, 09:08 PM
Banned

Well if they actually are planning on killing off Rick next week, they did a hell of a job ruining it for everyone. I'm guessing there's going to be some weird plot twist to it but this is still throwing me for a loop. I guess we will find out next Sunday.
Old 10-28-2018, 09:21 PM
ventricle

Ya, it doesn't look good for Rick. You never know what's gonna happen. They could kill off anybody, but I just not expecting anyone in particular. Pretty good show this week.

Old 10-28-2018, 10:01 PM
Banned

I kind of get the hint that Maggie is going to happen by at the last moment and help him but I don't know. I'm anxious to see Negan in light so we can see his white beard.
Old 10-28-2018, 10:43 PM
That fucking Guy...

Quote:
Well if they actually are planning on killing off Rick next week, they did a hell of a job ruining it for everyone.
I think that ship sailed when they actually ANNOUNCED it some months before the season even started airing.
So concerned with fan reactions that they started publicly babbling excuses.
They keep doing this actually.
For once, the creators of the show are just as bad as insiders/fans with this shit.

Quote:
I'm anxious to see Negan in light so we can see his white beard.
You know...he really does seem to nail the personality, but I feel like they chose the wrong actor, or the right one some decade too late.
He has presence, but he looks almost skinny and frail. Negan in the comic is a tank in comparison.
He still has an interesting story ahead - though one integral and interesting part of it will be missing due to certain character/s not being around any more.
Old 10-28-2018, 11:07 PM
Banned

At this point I don't think they know what the hell they are doing. Perhaps they spoiled Rick's death because so many people freaked the hell out over Glenn and Abraham's deaths. I honestly think at this point they are just beating a dead horse with this show. All the key characters that are still around in the comics are dead on the show. I feel like they jumped the shark when they killed off Carl. I have a feeling the show in general might not be lasting but another season or so considering everything that's going on.
Old 10-31-2018, 02:11 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
I think that ship sailed when they actually ANNOUNCED it some months before the season even started airing.
So concerned with fan reactions that they started publicly babbling excuses.
They keep doing this actually.
For once, the creators of the show are just as bad as insiders/fans with this shit.

You know...he really does seem to nail the personality, but I feel like they chose the wrong actor, or the right one some decade too late.
He has presence, but he looks almost skinny and frail. Negan in the comic is a tank in comparison.
He still has an interesting story ahead - though one integral and interesting part of it will be missing due to certain character/s not being around any more.
Unbelievably inappropriate for the creators to announce Rick would die this season. I'm assuming a cheap ploy to increase viewership. It didn't work. This seasons avg is down a million and a half from last seasons last 6 eps.

I haven't read the comics, but the actor they choose for Negan I think has worked well. He does seem a bit slight recently, but I didn't that impression in his first eps. He fist fought Simon for leadership, but I don't know if that was always an open invitation... that would certainly matter how big Negan would have to be.

Old 11-04-2018, 05:24 PM
Banned

I have a prediction for tonight's Walking Dead. I don't think Rick is going to die. I think Jada's is going to take him so she can get out and he will disappear but won't actually died. He might return one day or he might end up on Fear. Who knows at this point? I'm just calling it.
Old 11-04-2018, 06:00 PM
ventricle

Quote:
I have a prediction for tonight's Walking Dead. I don't think Rick is going to die. I think Jada's is going to take him so she can get out and he will disappear but won't actually died. He might return one day or he might end up on Fear. Who knows at this point? I'm just calling it.
Interesting prediction. I don't know how Jadis would know where he is. She wasn't even in on throwing Rick off track (ala Daryl and Maggie), and wasn't in on the loop of where he was going (to Negan's cell).

actually, nobody knows where he is except Daryl in general. Show be interesting.