Old 10-01-2003, 03:17 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Tony Send a message via Yahoo to Tony
Post Michael Myers vs. Pinhead - Yay or Nay?

The official Michael Myers vs. Pinhead poll has ended. What did the fans think? [details]
Old 10-02-2003, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

Unhappy

I think you should have Pinhead vs. Michael Myers! If Freedy vs. Jasson was a success then this movie should be to!!
Old 10-02-2003, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Pinhead would win.
Old 10-02-2003, 08:53 AM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to Vampyra Send a message via Yahoo to Vampyra
Why?

Why Pinhead? Out of all the horror char why him? Not starting a argument but just asking why? I think Jason vs Michael would be better, but since Jason vs Freddy has already been done..what about Leatherface or even Angela from Sleepaway camp?
Old 10-02-2003, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs down

I think Michael Myers vs. Pinhead would be a silly combination. They should use another serial killer type with Michael Myers, like Jason or Leatherface. Maybe they could pit him against Simon from "The Ugly."

If they want a "Pinhead vs." movie, they should pit him against another supernatural monster type (rather than just an unstoppable human maniac), like Samara/Sadako from "The Ring/Ringu" or a classic movie monster like Dracula.
Old 10-02-2003, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

that's just stupid. Micheal Myers is slightly backwards so wouldn't even be able to figure out the Lement configuration let alone be able to get it.
Old 10-02-2003, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Im saying right now that this concept is total crap. As if the last 3 Hellraiser/Halloween movies didnt suck enough- a "Vs" film would truely kill the franchises. Picture Bionce Noels standing opposite Doug Bradly spouting some cheesy one liner about how shes got "soul' or somthing equally as trite befor she attacks him with a bat. Come on. If this does get made I garantee there will be thousands of hardcore horror fans who will be seriously let down (yet again) by a genre that become more camp and parody than actual story telling.
Old 10-02-2003, 12:02 PM
Evil Dead

Well Said.

Amen. Well said, Unregistered. I totally agree . . . .

IMO, it is crap like this that gives the horror genre a bad name. Pure silliness.

James
http://members.tripod.com/~NEWMANATOR/index.html
Old 10-02-2003, 03:23 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to roguesblight Send a message via Yahoo to roguesblight
I am also in agreement here! Michael vs Pinhead? They don't go! It's like oil and water! But Angela vs Jason, that would be a cool flik! Winner kills all campers!
Old 10-02-2003, 03:58 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
I think they should stop with the versus movies BEFORE they get out of hand. Alien vs. Predator better kick ass.