Old 11-09-2003, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Chuckie!? What the fuck. Chuckie is stupid. Seriously. He is 16 inches. Jason is almost 7 ft. Even i could kick chuky's ass. Goodness. And Micheal Myers would be okay but like that one guy said, he is still human. Freddy will always get his ass whipped my Jason. And freddy will kill micheal. MAybe if they put leatherface(TCM). Or hellraiser. Otherwise, Jason will kill them all.
Old 11-12-2003, 07:48 AM
lil jay

I think when jason get there in the lake he is going to kick some ass. freddy is cool but jason is better anyway ja
Old 11-22-2003, 06:53 PM
Blah

Angry He never dies

Quote:
Originally posted by jasonvor
michael would die first because he is only human
Michael wouldn't die because he hasn't really died yet. Jason keeps staying dead long enough to get buried, somtimes for years but M.M. hasn't died really long enough for anyone to bury him half assed. He just keeps getting back up after a little while.
And as for Freddy all he is is Comic relief with the exception of Nightmare on Elm Street 1 and New Night Mare
Old 11-23-2003, 10:34 AM
RUN RABBIT...RUN!!!

hmmmz, as said before, micheal is a pretty cool killer, but he would die in a second, he is really human, sure, he has a low pain treshhold, but he would die, jason was human till part 5 (people who argue with this don't, don't spoil part 5 for certain people lol)
and from part 6 he became superhuman, he came back to life,n demon as you can say
freddy, well he's dead, maybe someone like pinhead would do it, but then again, pinhead would love the pain of jasons weapon heheheh
the act of slow piercing is a transcendent spiritual event. there is no pain just sensation you observe the body, experiencing the sensation, surrender to the experience feel the indorful lush as the surgical steel slices through
Old 11-27-2003, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Freddy vs. Jason vs. SPAWN

Alright, Ash, Leatherface, and Michael Myers may all be "okay" ideas, but come now, Spawn would be the greatest part to join the couple. Spawn is currently in a swifty thing while they work on Spawn 2, and so the franchise is owned somewhere inbetween Sony and New Line, making the character easily usable. I'd love to see Spawn tear Freddy and Jason a new one in Hell.
Old 11-27-2003, 09:18 PM
That fucking Guy...

That reminds me....oh, how much better the Spawn movie couldv'e been...anyways, interesting post guys...so, has Yu as yet CONFIRMED that Ash will be included in the F vs J sequel?
I know that at this point he's allegedly confirmed there WILL be a sequel, and that the MOST LIKELY additional character would be Ash, if ANY...Has anyone heard or seen anything more solid than this?
Also, if you're interested in a very cool idea for the potential Freddy vs Jason (vs Ash?) sequel, please have a look at my upcoming thread, titled F vs J vs A MADNESS , should have it done a few minutes from now...you guys should really check it out...cya:cool:
Old 11-29-2003, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Exclamation

i think that u r all stupid cuz freddie & jason SUCK. I think that the director needs 2 get a life instead of makin scary films that aren't even scary. I THINK THAT ALL U PPL WHO LIKE THESE GAY FILMS NEED 2 GET A LIFE!
Old 11-29-2003, 04:18 PM
That fucking Guy...

Hey, is it just me, or is this dipshit who posted above me trippin'?
First of all, I don't thing I've seen ANYONE post that they went to F vs J to be "scared"...sure, maybe some of the younger horror fans might've went to get a chill, but us (more seasoned) horror fans I think mainly went to see F VS J out of nostalgia, to see two characters that HAVE scared us in the past get together and massacre some annoying stereotypical teens, and then go one on one.....NOT to be scared....As for Yu getting a life, well, I'd say he's probably got that one down already with the profits he's made from this, and his last couple of films...Anyways, for anyone reading interested in the possibility of F vs j part 2, PLEASE go have a look at my thread, entitled F vs J 2 possibilities. CYA!
Old 11-30-2003, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi, my names Robert England,im afraid im not taking part in another roll in Freddy vs Jason2.Ive spoken to Kane Hodder himselve and belive it,or not ive canceled it at all the cinemas.
Old 11-30-2003, 03:57 PM
That fucking Guy...

You idiot...

First of all, the name's wrong, unless Mr Englund has forgotten how to spell it...Secondly if he wasn't going to be involved with the sequel, then the production wouldn't be at the stage where it was ready to go to the cinemas, or, if it WAS at the point that it WAS ready to be released at a cinema, and R.E decided THEN that he didn't want anything to do with it, it wouldn't be up to him to pull it outta the cinemas, that would be a choice made between the director and the production company. Lastly, why would Kane Hodder have been spoken to about a sequel in the first place? Not that he isn't the "original" Jason, not that some may argue he was a better Jason.....but he WASN'T in Freddy vs Jason...so why all of a sudden would he be in the sequel? You're a fucking retard, man.....go post on a "little bitches inc." page.:rolleyes: