Old 03-31-2018, 01:19 PM
Little Boo

Scream Fiends Podcast

Hey all! I host a horror podcast called Scream Fiends if you want to check it out. We're currently 88 episodes deep with a new episode every week. It's available on iTunes and Google Play if you want the audio only as well as on YouTube. Here's a link to our latest episode featuring 2014's Unfriended as our Movie of the Week. Thanks! https://youtu.be/Lyd13li7rgs
Old 04-01-2018, 11:59 AM
ventricle

Cool! Good to have ya here, Xander!

I was checking it out on youtube. Quick suggestion, I think I understand the youtube begins the video section, second part, of the podcast, but since folk are likely to be only starting with you at this point, it's good idea if you guys introduce yourselves at the start.

It's funny, in the intro 'the guy on the left' (is that you?) is reading the cast of Unfriended and mentions Moses Storm and comments about stage name to 'the guy on the right', and he grabs his cell phone and looks something up in silence. Appropriate for new '2014 Unfriended' world.

Old 04-01-2018, 12:47 PM
Little Boo

Thanks for the feedback! I am the one on the left. That was our first time splitting the episode apart and, with us being the super professionals we are, never planned ahead. What’s your opinion on splitting the episode and having video just for the movie portion? The idea was to maybe make easier on people who don’t want to spend 2 hours watching a podcast.