Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 12-29-2013, 08:04 PM
Little Boo

Question What movie is this?

Okay this is an old memory that's been rolling around in my head for years and I'm hoping someone can help me out. This scene has stuck in my head since I saw it as a kid and being all grown up now I'd like to see the movie (good or bad) if I can figure out the title and track it down.

I saw this on cable probably 20 years ago and I'm guessing the movie is a bit older, I've always had the impression it was a theatrical movie being shown on TV but it could be made for TV or a TV show I suppose. This is as best as I can recall it but given the time lapse I may have some details wrong. The one scene I watched before getting scared and changing the channel because I was 10 was a woman running through a graveyard, in the daylight I believe, and calling someones name. She trips over a body she didn't see on the ground. When she looks to see what she fell over it's a dead guy whose face is completely destroyed. I oddly remember it as not bloody at all but still completely shredded, or maybe burned in some way.

She looks at him for a moment stunned and then someone else steps into frame with their back to the camera. She turns to them and seems to think she knows them, maybe the person she was calling for, and immediately jumps up and hugs them. As soon as she does she starts to cry out in pain a bit and we see some lines start to show on her face. There's a brief shot from her back and whoever or whatever is hugging her has long dirty fingernails that are digging into her back. The next shot is her falling to the ground, presumably dead, right next to the dead guy with the torn up face and her face has been destroyed in almost exactly the same way.

That was where I changed the channel as a youngster. The ripped apart faces have always kinda stuck with me and talking about movies the other day with my cousin I thought of this again and would like to find out what it's from. Just for my own curiosity.

Ring any bells out there?
Edit/Delete Message
Old 01-04-2014, 03:38 PM
Little Boo

hey, not too sure when this movie was made or who stars in it cause i saw a few scenes from it when i was 4 and it really haunted me for a couple of years... probably the scariest i've ever been.. anyway i thought maybe if i described a scene from it someone'd be able to help me figure its name out.

what i remember is that there was a scene where this young guy (maybe a kid) is in a room on a couch reading a book and the room has a few doors. now after the movie shows him there, it cuts to a lot of these sort of weird people that i think were dressed in this black gown sort of like the ones judges wear, and they all looked the same- they all had long hair that was maybe a bit curly, a very pale white face and some dark make-up around their eyes, and black eyes (like pupils, not entirely black) . one of them knocks on the door with a fucking sinister face, smiling, and i think his eyes light for a moment in green ( but that may be from another scene in the movie). the young guy is shown again in the room and he scared shitless (much like me) and he starts screaming "no... no... no!!" after that i ran to my room and hid like under a blanket or something so i'm not sure what happened next.

i'm pretty sure this movie is pretty old not sure how old it is. may be from 60's 70's or 80's too but it can't be after 96' it that narrows it down. the footage was pretty shitty so it can't be too new.

anyway i know it's a long shot but i'd like to know the name of the movie and try to watch it again (hopefully without running to my room...). i hope someone here has enough to go by and is able to know what i'm talking about...

anyway thx for anyone who read this far and tried to understand what the hell i'm talking about.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:57 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoogel View Post
hey, not too sure when this movie was made or who stars in it cause i saw a few scenes from it when i was 4 and it really haunted me for a couple of years... probably the scariest i've ever been.. anyway i thought maybe if i described a scene from it someone'd be able to help me figure its name out.

what i remember is that there was a scene where this young guy (maybe a kid) is in a room on a couch reading a book and the room has a few doors. now after the movie shows him there, it cuts to a lot of these sort of weird people that i think were dressed in this black gown sort of like the ones judges wear, and they all looked the same- they all had long hair that was maybe a bit curly, a very pale white face and some dark make-up around their eyes, and black eyes (like pupils, not entirely black) . one of them knocks on the door with a fucking sinister face, smiling, and i think his eyes light for a moment in green ( but that may be from another scene in the movie). the young guy is shown again in the room and he scared shitless (much like me) and he starts screaming "no... no... no!!" after that i ran to my room and hid like under a blanket or something so i'm not sure what happened next.

i'm pretty sure this movie is pretty old not sure how old it is. may be from 60's 70's or 80's too but it can't be after 96' it that narrows it down. the footage was pretty shitty so it can't be too new.

anyway i know it's a long shot but i'd like to know the name of the movie and try to watch it again (hopefully without running to my room...). i hope someone here has enough to go by and is able to know what i'm talking about...

anyway thx for anyone who read this far and tried to understand what the hell i'm talking about.

Might be The Omega Man.

https://www.google.dk/search?q=the+o...iw=800&bih=425
Old 01-05-2014, 01:05 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post

hey i looked at that movie and it's not it.. but thx anyway
Old 01-15-2014, 07:44 PM
Little Boo

NEED TITLE OF MOVIE

It is sort of similar to "White Noise" and "Boogeyman" and probably came out around the same time.

It is most definitely a B movie.

The movie starts off with a woman putting her children to sleep and using white noise as a comforting sound. The "creature" hates, is annoyed, by white noise. It stays out of sight but once it latches onto a person, it can be seen. Once it latches onto the person it attempts to make them shut off the noise, but usually ends up killing them. The woman walks in the next morning to see her son blood eagle in his bedroom.

Movie title please?

I think it came out around 2005, but that may be completely off.
Old 01-16-2014, 11:56 AM
Scares Little Kids

Need help pinning down a movie title.

It's fairly recent - last 6 years or so? It's about a house where a killer engaged in a lot of murders. Now, a group of teenagers are investigating the house, and I think they find a videotape, and one of the teenagers is slowlly becoming a new killer?
Old 01-16-2014, 06:21 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rechan View Post
Need help pinning down a movie title.

It's fairly recent - last 6 years or so? It's about a house where a killer engaged in a lot of murders. Now, a group of teenagers are investigating the house, and I think they find a videotape, and one of the teenagers is slowlly becoming a new killer?

Playback?
Old 01-17-2014, 12:33 AM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Playback?
Yes that's it! Thanks!
Old 01-28-2014, 11:00 PM
Little Boo

Need help with film title

A blonde haired man(or woman?) wearing a long, red feminine looking overcoat, standing in a room/lobby with several dead bodies/bloody corpses/chopped up body parts.... Blood smeared on walls....etc, etc... Directly behind the man(?) is an old theatre style popcorn machine and further back behind him is a dead guy in a blue button up dress shirt sitting up against a wall.

The man is looking down at table where there are two dead guys, one sitting on a chair slumped over the table and the other one laying on top of the table. There is also a severed bloody head on the floor right next the man's(?) left(right facing) foot.

The above is a scene from a movie.... I've given the best description I can. Does anyone know the name of the film?

Thank you-
Old 01-31-2014, 09:26 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
I have been asking this question for years, and no one knows. Someone finally suggested the 80s TV anthology series, "the Hitch-Hiker", though not a particular episode. I checked out volumes from my local library, but unfortunately not all episodes are included, so to save myself some time, I thought I would try my luck here.

I saw this on TV in 1989-1990. The scene went like this. A girl in her late teen years is in a vacant classroom (there were empty chairs and desks). The girl I think had black leather clothes and light brownish pulled back hair. She is walking towards the front of the class towards a chalkboard. As she is walking towards the front, a disembodied head of a young man goes flying throughout the classroom, eventually landing on its corpse, which it is seen laying down beneath the chalkboard near the main desk.

I know this is very vague, but can anyone please help? People also suggested, the Amazing Stories episode "Head of the Class" (not it), "Return to Horror High" (not it), I do not think it is any of the "Nightmare on Elm Street" movies (though it had a very similar atmosphere), it is not "Re-Animator" or "Bride of Re-Animator", as well as other guesses, but it comes down to an episode of "the Hitch-Hiker" or the film, "Cutting Class." If it is an episode of "the Hitch-Hiker", then which episode is it? Any help is truly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods