Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 12:46 PM
whatever gets you through

is it a chatroom or do people call in? i'd love to hear people's voices - I think Gore Phobia (gee remember him - him and Sam the Egg) did a radio show where people from HDC actually called in. . . .didn't that go bust because they started calling people back at home and annoying them? (am i remembering this right or am i making it up).
Old 09-30-2010, 03:29 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
If it's like last year, then no, what he does is play a HUUUUGGGEEEE range of music to get you in the Halloween mood as well as the occasional Halloween message, some from celebrities and some (last year) from folk from our very own HDC!

I'm currently sitting with my laptop on my bed, my back propped against the wall where mere inches away is my signed poster of Brooke Lewis which I won last year through NEWradio! :D

The Ferrets like it...
Closed Thread

Tags
halloween, halloween music, horror, internet radio, music, neverendingwonder, radio