Old 01-24-2010, 04:07 AM
Scares Little Kids

Help with my story

Hi Guys,

I am like stuck big time with a story which I have in mind, the purpose is to shoot a small budget movie and I have a big time writers block.. if any of you guys can help me out even a little I think I might be able to sail through...

Here is the story in a nutshell...

The Main character has lost his younger sister a year back but the reason still remians un-known, the police investigation has come up with nothing and he has no clue about her strange dissaperance...

She was about to join her friends on a road trip from college and they wanted to go camping somewhere...on the way to met her friends her cab breaks down and she is forced to stay in a hotel which is about 60 kilometrs from the city, until the cab is fixed so that she can join her friends for the trip. The cab drivers tells her to stay put in that hotel and goes to get some help...

A year later the brother starts having these visions where he is taken to a parallel world in a place which resembles the same hotel his sister had stayed.. which obviosly he doesnt know.
The idea is to un-cover the mystery of the sister's dissaperance through his visions.. its like his sister is trying to tell him something through his visions/dreams...

===========

So this is the plot in a nutshell I know the whole special effects thing of shooting in front of the green screen.. and make the scene kinda scary but if you guys can also chip in I would really really appreciate it!

Thanks in Advance!

-A
Old 01-24-2010, 05:22 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Hmmm. What you've said it seems to me as though the cab driver knew something about the hotel. I'd avoid going for the now clichéd idea of he gets paid to lead the victims there and the real bad guys do the rest. Maybe it's something simple as him testing out if the legends were true. Explore his backstory.

The Ferrets like it...
Old 01-24-2010, 07:45 PM
Scares Little Kids

Hi Ferretchucker,

I really appreciate ur response.. and yeah the cab driver's plot is something I can write up and its a really cool path you have opened for me!! and I second ur thought about him getting paid to do bad things, seen that in a million flicks. So I guess revenge or as you said "testing out the legends" or if I can come up with something else...should be really nice.

I dont want this to be a in your face horror with blood splatters all over, but more like a mystery which needs to be solved, anyways thanks a ton again mate!!

-A
Old 01-25-2010, 03:04 PM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
Check out my response to you in the Horror fiction section.

Tags
fucking spam, green screen, horror, images, www.alihassanlive.com