Old 04-02-2015, 03:06 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Welp aka Cub (2014)

Though the ending was bit ambiguous but this is a decent slasher from Belgium. The truck crashing the tent with bunch of kids inside was unexpected & freaking awesome!

>>: B

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
Really unfortunate to see all these cool-looking art house films get mediocre scores from the roshiq. Makes me wonder if there are any good smaller-budget horror films out nowadays.
hehehe...actually I haven't seen a lot lately but trying to catching up the recent releases whenever I got some time for a movie. Looking forward to see Spring & Wyrmwood...heard good things about them and also eagerly waiting for a VOD or torrent release for IT FOLLOWS!

Last edited by roshiq; 04-02-2015 at 03:08 AM.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:57 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
The truck crashing the tent with bunch of kids inside was unexpected & freaking awesome!

!
I was laughing my as off.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:00 AM
Evil Dead

Halloween H20...Great movie.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:31 AM
Banned

Thumb resize.
Old 04-02-2015, 04:16 PM
Evil Dead

Cinderella (2015)

I'll be honest; I love the original CInderella. It's one of my favorite Disney movies, so I was a little apprehensive of seeing a live-action remake after seeing what they did to Maleficent. From someone who loves the original story so much, they did an excellent job updating it. The new Cinderella is a fresh and witty remake on a classic movie that doesn't try to make any subversive twists or attempt to be some fantasy action flick. The story itself is largely the same, although with a little more emphasis on the stepmother and stepsisters, which makes this movie a very traditional fairy tale while still adding a new layer to the story. There's a lot to like in the new Cinderella, especially if you know and love the original.

8/10
Old 04-02-2015, 04:53 PM
Horror Fan

Who got hold of horrorcux's laptop

Old 04-02-2015, 04:58 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
Who got hold of horrorcux's laptop
horrorcrux did
Old 04-02-2015, 05:10 PM
Evil Dead

Cosmopolis. 4/10. Cronenberg is amazing, but this film was not. Its inspired by/based on a book. Which I could tell in the sense that the dialogue is interesting, but its too disjointed as presented in the movie. The characters not really characters at all, just meat with a voice. I definitely want to read the book now, but the movie...I could not finish.
Old 04-02-2015, 05:24 PM
MELTED

FOR A ROLLICKING GOOD TIME
YOU SHOULD MAKE A MOVIE DATE
WHAT WE DO IN THE SHADOWS
YOUR COMEDY FILL WILL SATE
Old 04-02-2015, 05:38 PM
Banned

4/10

Thumb resize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horcrux2007 View Post
Cinderella (2015)

I'll be honest; I love the original CInderella. It's one of my favorite Disney movies, so I was a little apprehensive of seeing a live-action remake after seeing what they did to Maleficent. From someone who loves the original story so much, they did an excellent job updating it. The new Cinderella is a fresh and witty remake on a classic movie that doesn't try to make any subversive twists or attempt to be some fantasy action flick. The story itself is largely the same, although with a little more emphasis on the stepmother and stepsisters, which makes this movie a very traditional fairy tale while still adding a new layer to the story. There's a lot to like in the new Cinderella, especially if you know and love the original.

8/10
Bippity fuckity boo!

Tags
movie