Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-28-2013, 08:05 PM
Evil Dead

As posted above, that's Burnt Offerings with Karen Black, Oliver Reed and Bette Davis.

Last edited by endo; 11-28-2013 at 08:10 PM.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:02 AM
Guitarist Extraordinaire

Vampire/Dracula Film

I'm trying to remember which one this was. I had a flash in my head today from a film and I can't place it.

I'm thinking it was a Dracula movie.

I'm thinking it was one of the mid to late 70's ones.

All I remember is it ends on a boat at sea. Seems like the credits were rolling the names over the boat at sea too. Can't remember if Dracula was flying around burning up or up on the mast in the crows nest. Anyway, I just can't place it. Anyone know which one I'm talking about?
Old 12-05-2013, 11:21 AM
HDC's old chick

It sounds like the "Dracula" that starred Frank Langella. The final scene is his cape flying around.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079073/...nm_flmg_act_77
Old 12-05-2013, 11:55 AM
Guitarist Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerfan View Post
It sounds like the "Dracula" that starred Frank Langella. The final scene is his cape flying around.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079073/...nm_flmg_act_77
I kept thinking that's what it was...I thought I had it on disc but apparently I don't...or I just can't seem to find it in my mess of an apartment

I'll have to get it from Netflix and rewatch it. Thanks
Old 12-05-2013, 12:06 PM
HDC's old chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealblues View Post
I kept thinking that's what it was...I thought I had it on disc but apparently I don't...or I just can't seem to find it in my mess of an apartment

I'll have to get it from Netflix and rewatch it. Thanks
You're welcome!
Old 12-06-2013, 12:16 PM
Little Boo

Help, Another "Whats this movie called?"

Have been racking my brain for weeks and google has been no help, from what I remember it's a Saw style movie, might even be one of them, several strangers in a building, puzzles in each room and have to progress through the rooms, in each of the rooms someone always dies, one person makes it to the end and discovers that they needed to work together in order to survive and nobody had to die, any help much appreciated as I have mentioned it that much the other half is now being driven crazy, thanks !
Old 12-06-2013, 10:50 PM
Little Boo

Anyone remember...?

A slow building horror movie came out in the last two or three years. I remember watching it because Stephen King said he really liked it. It's super slow. A girl in a big city just looking for her dog and living her normal every day life and then goes home and is attacked by two or three people who were invading her house.
Old 12-10-2013, 04:26 AM
Guitarist Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchyinsomniac View Post
Have been racking my brain for weeks and google has been no help, from what I remember it's a Saw style movie, might even be one of them, several strangers in a building, puzzles in each room and have to progress through the rooms, in each of the rooms someone always dies, one person makes it to the end and discovers that they needed to work together in order to survive and nobody had to die, any help much appreciated as I have mentioned it that much the other half is now being driven crazy, thanks !
Yes it's a Saw movie...Saw II
Old 12-10-2013, 04:37 AM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealblues View Post
Yes it's a Saw movie...Saw II
Actually I think that's either Saw V or VI

Old 12-11-2013, 04:22 AM
Guitarist Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
Actually I think that's either Saw V or VI
Whoa, I swear I'm not on drugs, but that post totally changed...lol.

The first time I read it, I swear it said something about a cop and people being stuck in a house and the kid popping out of a box in the end....lol.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods