Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 12-23-2018, 09:14 PM
Little Boo

Trying To Remember A Horror Movie

All I remember was it had two teenagers sneaking into a mall after hours and they are hunted by a security guard that lost his job the day previous I think because of them. Thanks in advance.
Old 12-24-2018, 11:02 AM
No, fuck YOU

The movie you’re looking for is Paul Blart.
Old 12-24-2018, 11:16 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Paul Blart.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:18 PM
Little Boo

Question Need help finding a aquatic short horror film last seen on youtube?

A few years ago, I ran across a short horror film on youtube that involved a girl jumping off a floating wooden raft into a lake. After swimming a few minutes, the monster pulls her under. Does anyone know the name of the short horror film? It's not the Creepshow 2 the Raft Scene. Thanks so much.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:35 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoreMoribito33 View Post
A few years ago, I ran across a short horror film on youtube that involved a girl jumping off a floating wooden raft into a lake. After swimming a few minutes, the monster pulls her under. Does anyone know the name of the short horror film? It's not the Creepshow 2 the Raft Scene. Thanks so much.
Creepshow 2 was my first thought. If it's a short horror do you remember how long? Also the time period? Modern or older?
Old 03-13-2019, 01:41 AM
That fucking Guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
The movie you’re looking for is Paul Blart.
Sounds more like the Seth Rogan one "Observe and Report"...though I only remember something about him losing his job. I think.
WAY better movie anyways.
Old 03-13-2019, 02:52 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
Creepshow 2 was my first thought. If it's a short horror do you remember how long? Also the time period? Modern or older?
Can't remember how long but running from four to ten minutes. It takes place in modern times.
Old 03-13-2019, 03:48 PM
That fucking Guy...

Quote:
So this isn't a horror movie but it's something I have been thinking about lately. The movie seemed almost like a Mad Max rip off as it takes place in a post-apocalyptic world with people who dress like they did in the Mad Max movies more or less and the villains name was show. If I am not mistaken he had a retractable sword. Towards the beginning of the movie he has his first encounter with the hero whose name I don't remember and he challenges the hero to a fight but the hero doesn't have a sword so show says they will fight with sticks and they tear off to metal poles from a canopy. I also remember that water is very scarce and there was a grotto or Cavern where freshwater still ran. Does anyone know what movie this is?
Going on "dressed like/rip off Mad Max" factor:
Turbo Kid
Doomsday
Old 06-10-2019, 05:21 PM
Little Boo

Horror movie late 70s/early 80's

There was a movie on probably Showtime or HBO I watched back in the late 70's, early 80s. I remember a man staying in a home with these two old people. I remember a basement scene where there was a body of a girl and it had maggots all over her. In this dead girls bedroom, I think behind a fake wall, the man discovered a shrine dedicated to him, the old couple killed the girl (I think her name was Gail) and her body was in this shrine. They killed her with a pair of garden sheers in the garden, the last scene he was leaving the home and looked up at the window to see this woman (Gail) standing in the bedroom looking down on him.

This is all from memory from roughly 38yrs ago. Does anyone know this movie?
Thanks
Old 06-11-2019, 05:54 AM
This is a test

Sorry, not ringing any bells with me.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods