Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-24-2012, 10:23 AM
Little Boo

Talking Texas Microphone Massacre

Dear Friends,

I would like to take this opportunity to inform you of, and invite you to watch the epic video "Giants on Stilts" from "Texas Microphone Massacre" now available via the "TMM Youtube Channel". The details for the video are given below:

The epic music video for Giants on Stilts
Album: Fantasy Rolodex (FREE DOWNLOAD)
Artist: Texas Microphone Massacre
Director: Lucy Sica

Note - This is a prequel to the "Last December" music video. The goal for this video was to capture the texture and aesthetics of the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre film. Video was shot on location at The Junction House, the location of the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre film.

I hope you can take a few moments to watch and I hope if you have not already done so download the album "Fantasy Rolodex" free from the bands' website here: Texas Microphone Massacre.

You can also find the band on:
Facebook - pay a visit and like the band's page, the album can also be previewed here.
Soundcloud - listen to the album or if you have an account follow the band too.
Follow on Twitter

If you would like to know more about "Texas Microphone Massacre", have any questions you would like to ask them, or maybe you would like to interview them for your blog or radio station or newspaper, or if you require any other press materials etc, please contact: [email protected] or myself at the address given below.

Best wishes and thank you for your time and support

Sonechka

Texas Microphone Massacre PR
Glory & Honour Records PR

Tags
texas chainsaw massacre