Old 11-04-2003, 07:50 PM
Evil Dead

Big Wolf on Campus

OK, I may be going out on a limb here, admitting I love this cheesy teen show. The concept is sort of like Teen Wolf but better. The werewolf has a very cute and funny nerdy/punk/gothic sidekick named Merton who is highly amusing. It used to be on Fox Family in the US now it's only on in Canada on YTV and possibly elsewhere in the world. This fan site has TONS of info on it.
http://www.bigwolfoncampus.org

The best thing is they had some vampire episodes guest starring The Coreys! That's right Feldman and Haim. Too bad about them, after Lost Boys it seemed to all go downhill...
Old 11-05-2003, 08:07 AM
Evil Dead

what a dumb thread oh look i'm like everyone else here
Old 11-05-2003, 10:17 AM
Evil Dead

I admit BWOC is a VERY guilty pleasure, but it IS horror-related as it stars werewolves, vampires, zombies, and such.

Here's a good rule of thumb I like to follow for message boards:
If you aren't interested in a thread or don't like it you don't have to bother posting. Constructive criticism is one thing, but blunt insults is another.

I'm just here to have fun :p
So, if anyone here likes BWOC, let me know. If not, there are plenty of other threads to look at. Move along, nothing to see here...:D
Old 11-05-2003, 02:50 PM
Evil Dead

LISTEN I LIKE THE THREAD I AM JUST ACTING LIKE EVERY OTHER ASS HOLE ON HERE I'M AN ASS HOLE
Old 03-26-2015, 12:59 PM
Banned

I've only recently gotten into this show, and must say it's better than Teen Wolf.
Old 04-19-2015, 12:15 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Would it be too soon to tell you I love you, abbycomix. XD
if you were still active -sad sigh-

Big Wolf is one of my VERY favorite shows. I'm constantly looking for it to come out on DVD but never such luck. Closest I get is fan made copies, so I settle for re-watching them online.

The humor makes up greatly for being so cheesy. It knows it's bad and even makes fun of itself for it. Example: Season 3 premiere takes off right at the end of season 2, and it's obvious because the actors had haircuts. The characters even point this out! It was hysterical! Truly a show that is under-appreciated.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!

Last edited by Roiffalo; 04-19-2015 at 12:17 PM.