Old 10-23-2006, 05:09 AM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
Celeberity Paranormal Project

Watched this show last night has anyone seen it before ? If not it's on Sundays at 10pm est. on VH1. These shows like this are hard to believe, don't get me wrong I do believe in spirits and the afterlife and all of that but these shows are FAKE. But I still enjoy watching these "has-been" celeberities, I only noticed one person on there that I knew Mr. Gary Busey of course he loved it and didn't get freaked out, but went in there with an open mind. The best part of the show is when "the camera" actually caught a apparition on film ! *scary shit * Although I do think it is fake on them shows it still is freaky to watch. What do you guys think about shows like "Fear" because thats pretty much what it is.
I love learning about the paranormal, and unexplained things, which is why the only show I really really enjoy watching is the "TAPS". If you haven't heard of it of anything I recommend in checking it out it's very good show.