Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-24-2010, 11:32 AM
I Just Don't Give a Damn.

Location: in your house standing behind you with a chrome ball of death
creepy urban legends.

if you know any creepy urbam legends post them here.

this one is called: the hippie baby sitter

A young couple had to resort to a new babysitter one night because their regular sitter was ill. The girl came highly recommended, but the couple were a little put off when she arrived and they discovered she was a hippie. Being a young and open minded couple, they decided to go ahead on to the theater, but would call and check on the baby and the sitter during intermission.

When they called the sitter told the woman everything was "groovy" and she'd even stuffed and roasted the turkey for a nice dinner. The woman told her husband and it occurred to her that she didn't think they'd had a turkey. When they got home, they were shocked to find the babysitter lying on the floor staring blankly into space, tripped out on acid or something. They panicked and looked all over for the baby, but it was nowhere to be found until they came upon it in the kitchen, roasted and partially eaten, filled with stuffing, wrapped in foil.
creepy huh :D
Old 09-24-2010, 12:20 PM
Soundtrack to Rambo

in san antonio, theres a rail road crossing where if you park fifteen little kid ghosts push you to safety.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloody_ribcut View Post
in san antonio, theres a rail road crossing where if you park fifteen little kid ghosts push you to safety.
thats a good one. I think ill investigate about it online
Old 09-24-2010, 06:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloody_ribcut View Post

I watched a similiar movie a while back but I think the ghost kids pushed you onto the tracks. Does anyone know the name of this movie?
Old 09-25-2010, 07:58 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorzack View Post
if you know any creepy urbam legends post them here.

this one is called: the hippie baby sitter

A young couple had to resort to a new babysitter one night because their regular sitter was ill. The girl came highly recommended, but the couple were a little put off when she arrived and they discovered she was a hippie. Being a young and open minded couple, they decided to go ahead on to the theater, but would call and check on the baby and the sitter during intermission.

When they called the sitter told the woman everything was "groovy" and she'd even stuffed and roasted the turkey for a nice dinner. The woman told her husband and it occurred to her that she didn't think they'd had a turkey. When they got home, they were shocked to find the babysitter lying on the floor staring blankly into space, tripped out on acid or something. They panicked and looked all over for the baby, but it was nowhere to be found until they came upon it in the kitchen, roasted and partially eaten, filled with stuffing, wrapped in foil.
creepy huh :D
Pretty good but very predictable. There are far too many legends about baby sitters wherein a phonecall reveals "all is not right".

The Ferrets like it...
Old 09-25-2010, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
Pretty good but very predictable. There are far too many legends about baby sitters wherein a phonecall reveals "all is not right".
well I found it on a site called warphead.com I forgot to post where I got it from. warphead is filled with urban legends
Old 09-25-2010, 09:44 AM

heres another one. its called: god took them

When a little girl's cat had kittens they disappeared after a couple of days, she asked her mother what happened to them and her mother said "God took them." Months later the cat again had a litter of kittens. Her mother sent her out to run some errands, but before she left she wanted to play with the kittens again. She heard her father coming carrying a bucket and hid from him. She watched while her father put the kittens in a sack and drowned them in the bucket. Later the girl again asked her mother what happened to the kittens. Her mother said "God took them."

Several days later the mother asked the girl to watch her brother in the bath tub while she answered the phone. The mother screamed when she came into the bathroom after a few minutes. The girl told her "God took him."
Old 09-25-2010, 11:50 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
That one was better because it was less predicatable. I mean, predictable or not, they're entertaining. Just whatever you do, don't post one which ends "he was trying to warn her of the person in the back seat."

The Ferrets like it...
Old 09-25-2010, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
That one was better because it was less predicatable. I mean, predictable or not, they're entertaining. Just whatever you do, don't post one which ends "he was trying to warn her of the person in the back seat."
I read that one in a book once
Old 09-26-2010, 01:52 PM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

This is a must read for fans of Urban Legends:

For for detail the books of Jan Harold Brunvand are excellent..

Last edited by Ferox13; 09-28-2010 at 12:46 AM.