Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-23-2003, 01:00 AM
Evil Bitch From HELL

Re: Goddamn Car!!!

Oh yeah, i won the races lol 2out of 3(hiscar:1979 Nocturn blue Trans Am, 400 block. Mine: 1997 Camaro z28 Red, lots of mods) [/B][/QUOTE]
My first car was a 77 pont. trans am..god I miss it..
Stock systems suck ..unless its the Monsoon option in the 2001 and up Firebird..god I test drove one and fell in love with the system..I think it was the MAX on options. Oh yea I like red and all but it draws too much attention...I have a couple of buddies that are cops..they said when seting up speed traps they go after red sporty cars everytime over any other color. So when I bought my Eclipse I went Black, which will soon be Royal Metalic Flake Blue with like 6 layers of clear coat..well the majority of it will be.... Sorry to hear about your car issues I just lost my TPS and MAPS Sensors to a power over load from my venom 400...took me 3 hours to deal with that..then I removed a shit load of weight from my car and replaced the front and rear bumpers with fiber glass body kit.. added side skirts.. still have some adjusting to do. But other then that my problems are not as serious as an exhaust leak..JB weld gotta love it..lol...
Old 11-23-2003, 01:49 AM
Post-Moderation

For real, i really need to just weld them, but its such a bitch to take them out.
Old 11-28-2003, 02:34 AM
Post-Moderation

Update: well we were lookin at it today, and noticed the right exhaust tips were alot lower than the left ones.:confused: so i got under there and it was only being held on by 1 bolt:eek: so turns out my muffler is fine and i just need some new bolts.

I hate to think what would have happened if i hadnt noticed it. That shit falling off on the freeway wouldve been insane!:eek: