Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 11-22-2020, 11:31 AM
Little Boo

Want to ask a name of a movie.

This movie was released around 78 - 82 or so. It had monsters and if I remember correctly the monsters were like tentacle and it eat people face. In the end of the movie only one female lead survived and all the scenes in the end turn red suggested that all people on earth was eaten by those monsters.

I look through most list of movies but couldn't find this movie that I watched when I was a child. Any help appreciated.
Old 12-06-2020, 04:55 PM
Little Boo

Question Help me figure this out

Ok, this is probably going to be a long post.
I have had trouble for MANY years trying to remember the name of a show. It is something like Tales from the crypt, tales from the darkside, outer lines etc... I can remember most of the episode EXCEPT the name of the show or what year I saw it.
In th show a man is on business and driving down a country road. He comes up on a dangerous curve and crashes his car. He makes his way to an old farmhouse. Their phone of course is out of order or something like that. So he has to stay the night in order to go for help in the morning.
Well, the only other place for him to sleep is in the room with their beautiful daughter who he is NOT to touch.
In her room the bed has a sheer fabric divider to separate them. Well she of course indices him and he touches her. She instantly becomes corpse-like and he freaks out and is caught in their trap.
You then see him being dumped through a chute of some sort that goes through the living room. The old couple make remarks about how she got another one.
The camera then shows outside where you see all the previous cars and road signs they have taken down in order to cause more accidents.

Sorry this was so long but it is driving my nuts and I want to see it again.
Old 12-30-2020, 08:54 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby Normal View Post

Ok, this is probably going to be a long post.
I have had trouble for MANY years trying to remember the name of a show. It is something like Tales from the crypt, tales from the darkside, outer lines etc... I can remember most of the episode EXCEPT the name of the show or what year I saw it.
In th show a man is on business and driving down a country road. He comes up on a dangerous curve and crashes his car. He makes his way to an old farmhouse. Their phone of course is out of order or something like that. So he has to stay the night in order to go for help in the morning.
Well, the only other place for him to sleep is in the room with their beautiful daughter who he is NOT to touch.
In her room the bed has a sheer fabric divider to separate them. Well she of course indices him and he touches her. She instantly becomes corpse-like and he freaks out and is caught in their trap.
You then see him being dumped through a chute of some sort that goes through the living room. The old couple make remarks about how she got another one.
The camera then shows outside where you see all the previous cars and road signs they have taken down in order to cause more accidents.

Sorry this was so long but it is driving my nuts and I want to see it again.
Might be 1. episode of season 1 of one of The Twilight Zone's.
Old 12-30-2020, 10:04 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Might be 1. episode of season 1 of one of The Twilight Zone's.
Hmmm... No, it doesn't seem to be Twilight Zone. What the hell was it then?
Old 01-10-2021, 07:45 PM
Little Boo

Help with movie title

I can't remember the name of the movie i watched a long time ago. The only think i remember is there was a group walking down an escalator in the dark and only one of them had a gun with a night vision scope that could see dead bodies on the ground. They had to escape a building I think it was an apartment complex. They entered a room which was completely dark and they had to sneak by a monster that looked like a very old woman wearing only underwear and would react to the sounds the group made.

I have been trying to find the title of this movie for a few years now and i cant remember the name. Please help.
Old 01-10-2021, 09:00 PM
I kick ass for the lord!

damn i wanna know what that is
Old 01-11-2021, 05:57 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzwald View Post
I can't remember the name of the movie i watched a long time ago. The only think i remember is there was a group walking down an escalator in the dark and only one of them had a gun with a night vision scope that could see dead bodies on the ground. They had to escape a building I think it was an apartment complex. They entered a room which was completely dark and they had to sneak by a monster that looked like a very old woman wearing only underwear and would react to the sounds the group made.

I have been trying to find the title of this movie for a few years now and i cant remember the name. Please help.
I don't remember the part about the escalator, but in the movie "Rec" (the first one) there is (1)an old lady with underwear and (2) they are trapped in a building.
Old 01-20-2021, 04:03 AM
Little Boo

Unknown movie, please help.

I’ve been looking for this movie off and on for the last ten or so years. I don’t have much to go on I’m afraid. The most stand out things are as follows.

Spindley black aliens, tentacle arms taking over the human host

A few of them chase one of the main characters literally around the house with someone making commentary like a race announcer. The line I recall is “And we have alien number one.”

I also remember the female lead being on the roof trying to get to an antenna for some reason and I think the film ends with the two leads getting married.

I wish I had more to go on, but I’m afraid that is the extent of my memories of this movie. I was maybe 7-10 when I caught this on tv so it was somewhere in the 90’s maybe late 80’s.
Old 01-20-2021, 04:53 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihaitachi181 View Post
I’ve been looking for this movie off and on for the last ten or so years. I don’t have much to go on I’m afraid. The most stand out things are as follows.

Spindley black aliens, tentacle arms taking over the human host

A few of them chase one of the main characters literally around the house with someone making commentary like a race announcer. The line I recall is “And we have alien number one.”

I also remember the female lead being on the roof trying to get to an antenna for some reason and I think the film ends with the two leads getting married.

I wish I had more to go on, but I’m afraid that is the extent of my memories of this movie. I was maybe 7-10 when I caught this on tv so it was somewhere in the 90’s maybe late 80’s.
Could it be "Signs"?
Old 01-21-2021, 04:27 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
Could it be "Signs"?
It’s not, I’ve seen signs since and it’s very different

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods