View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 05:04 AM
Guitarist Extraordinaire

When I was young nothing really bothered me. I had seen pretty much every Horror/Disturbing/Controversial film by the time I was 18. Every Extreme Gore Film out there to things like Salo and In A Glass Cage.

Now being older, I honestly don't have any interest in watching things like that. It's not that I couldn't watch it, I just don't feel interested in seeing it anymore. I don't want to see someone eat poop or get tortured for an hour.

As far as actual Horror movies, creepy atmosphere is what creeps me out so I look for things with strong atmosphere rather than gore or violence or whatever. Jason, Freddy, Monsters in general, those things don't scare me, they never did. Even when I was 6 years old. Jump scenes make me jump because they are designed to. Loud noises and things flashing in front of you will do that. Walk out to get the mail and have a car race by me and honk it's horn and I'll do the same thing. It's not fear so much as a reflex action. But a good movie with creepy atmosphere will get me every time.