Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-21-2004, 09:47 PM
Tonight belongs to HIM

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddy Krueger.
Oh? And who are you?

Oh, right, the n00b.

Fuck you you sick old bag of horse shit. Everytime you move your mouth it looks like a cunt moving. You ropesucking piece of worthless trash. You dirty ulgy fuck.
wow!
Old 07-21-2004, 11:05 PM
Now she has us.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jacker
Thanks for info on how to update my profile!
no problem :)

<CENTER>
http://www.horror.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2020_5.gif</CENTER>

Old 07-22-2004, 06:05 AM
Living Dead

Does anybody actually make movies here or are you just all sitting in front of a computer being critics.
I bet 90% of you live in your parents basement, are over age 30, and work as paperboys in the morning so you can click away all day here.
The closest you have come to a new girl is the newest membe who is a female.
I senses such bitterness here and lack of crativity. Bottle up some of that energy and get it into a script. The "boys of horror.com".
Were lonly....
were angry....
We watch horror movies with our pants down to our knees in our parents house....
We need a life!

Coming Soon...

"The Boys of Horror.com!
Old 07-22-2004, 06:18 AM
Now she has us.

Quote:
Does anybody actually make movies here or are you just all sitting in front of a computer being critics.
I bet 90% of you live in your parents basement, are over age 30, and work as paperboys in the morning so you can click away all day here.
The closest you have come to a new girl is the newest membe who is a female.
I senses such bitterness here and lack of crativity. Bottle up some of that energy and get it into a script. The "boys of horror.com".
Were lonly....
were angry....
We watch horror movies with our pants down to our knees in our parents house....
We need a life!

Coming Soon...

"The Boys of Horror.com!
but typing stuff like that is just asking for the flaming and criticism you wish not to hear, and yes there are probably a lot of younger members posting here, during all hours of the day....most of em probably skip school. There's a lot of older members here aswell, with respectable jobs. You're better off spending time getting to know what the people really are like here, instead of dishing out the criticism like a hipocrite.

I myself, work nights, so have daytimes free to come and go as I please, when not involved with other daytime events with other people

goodday to you.

<CENTER>

Old 07-22-2004, 06:23 AM
Living Dead

LOL everyone can dish it out but no one can take it!

I love it!
Old 07-22-2004, 06:32 AM
Fear scented candle

You have actually described a significant minority here. Look around and you will find most of the people here are not pathetic at all, and there are quite a few women and girls here as well, pretty much all attractive.

Just learn to ignore the offensive few. And get soem thicker skin. Always remember this:

If you dont like what someone says, then they dont matter. Plus, if you dont like someone, there is an "ignore" option.

Many of us are quite creative. Look into the "Horror fiction posts" forum to see some examples. A lot of us came here just to pimp ourselves (me included) but ended up sticking around because of the conversations.

I would recommend turning off the "attack mode" you displayed (although i can understand why, believe me), since it will just get yopu flamed by people who would otherwise leave you be.

BNeyond that, welcome to the forums! We have another filmmaker named "Gorephobia", but he has been away for a little while, working on his movie and recoverring frokm an illness. :)

Quote:
LOL everyone can dish it out but no one can take it!

I love it!
Shanks is one of the good ones....
Old 07-22-2004, 08:17 AM
Now she has us.

Cheers Vodstock, and so are you dude :)

and yeah, Jacker it's not a case of 'dishing' it out or taking it. Going by this thread, yeah there's always a few who'll anoy or try to go out of their way to anoy, or just post something humerous or silly.... it's how this place is. There's some good contributions to the forums aswell

I'll be the first to admit to making the odd stupid threads or posts..... hell, work life always seams to be so tense, it's nice to be able to come here and let off steam and have a laugh or two, along with some sensible convo.

:)

<CENTER>

Old 07-22-2004, 08:27 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to darthvonpokemon Send a message via Yahoo to darthvonpokemon
F*** you, Freddy, you little bitch. You're just pissed cuz you tried to impress some girl (who obviously didn't notice or care). Crawl back into your hole (if you still fit), mama's boy, and shut the hell up. Nothing more pathetic then some 16 year old twerp mouthing off and talking s*** cuz he's angry that the girls in the real world don't like him and the guys probably kick his ass every day since he's such a walking joke of a human being. No wonder your interests are guns and swords, loser. Everyone meet Mr. Columbine 2004, Freddy Krueger, who can't even make up an original monicker since he's too busy jerking off, popping zits and shooting at the neighbor's dog with a BB gun. Douchebag !
CK

Last edited by darthvonpokemon; 07-22-2004 at 11:30 AM.
Old 07-22-2004, 08:31 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ShankS

hell, work life always seams to be so tense, it's nice to be able to come here and let off steam and have a laugh or two, along with some sensible convo.

:)
damn straight.
Old 07-22-2004, 08:56 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to donnie darkko
This is so great every one hates each other, Hey Im a film maker on here too and Im 16 so dont get pissed at all teenagers, Its kind of gnarly when people fight and make fun of things you say like gnarly, oh yea Eli Roth Rocks, and We get 3 weeks off from football practice so thats awsome and Arrested Development is great. were all Eli Royh fans here so why cant weall just get along