Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-03-2008, 10:57 AM
Evil Puppy

XBox Live & Netflix

So is Netflix (who will be joined on live by Starz video service) gearing up for their little stint with XBL this fall? I just checked out my watch it now selections and while there was always some great stuff on there it seems like they've added a lot more to the selection as far as mainstream and recent movies go. In the past week they've added Hatchet, No Country For Old Men, Paprika, Gone Baby Gone, The Brothers Solomon, Ratatouille, Pursuit of Happiness and tons more. I'm much more psyched about this Live feature than ever before. Hell, you could create a live party with people from all over and have a movie night. A hell of a lot more exciting then those avatars...

EDIT: Netflix HAS added Starzplay already which has tons of great movies all of which will also be available to watch through Live. My Netflix membership is worth a lot more now...

Last edited by Despare; 10-03-2008 at 11:04 AM.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:45 AM
Banned

Do you need a netflix membership or can you watch them on the xbox live account?

I suppose I could turn on my 360 and find out for myself:rolleyes:
Old 10-04-2008, 06:30 AM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
Do you need a netflix membership or can you watch them on the xbox live account?

I suppose I could turn on my 360 and find out for myself:rolleyes:
The service won't be up until Nov. and you will need a Netflix account. The only thing they haven't said is if you need a Netflix account to party. Like if my brother and a couple friends wanted to watch Leon so we make a Live party, now maybe only one person needs an account or maybe they all do, nobody knows yet.