Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games

Old 01-29-2022, 03:52 AM
Living Dead

´+oioi
The Nerd: Well, there's no game here. What happened? Did the programmers pass out, or did they just figure nobody would check all 52 games? Well, that's $4 wasted. But I guess I can't say I'm really too excited over playing a game called Alfredo, also known as Alfred N the Fettuc.

Last edited by Amaltheaunicorn; 02-05-2022 at 06:37 AM.
Old 01-30-2022, 08:33 PM
I kick ass for the lord!

i've been challenging myself by playing the worst entry in the front mission series....left alive...total shit game, but getting from part to part has become a fun little game for me, i spent a few bucks onit so I didnt mind giving it a try, to find out how bad it is...

one punch man...based off the anime of the same name, i really like this fighting game full of goofy characters.

victor vran...motorhead music, fighting dark forces, in ww2 feeling moments....hmm just started it, looks a lil boring, but it make get better we'll see

I got back into friday the 13th game trying to finish off the remaining challenges on single player mode, havnt accomplished it yet, but maybe i will

maneater....you play as a shark from baby to monster, you grow and fight off many predators in the ocean among them apex animals like the great white shark and orcas..really fun game actually, but i am stuck on the final boss, and i havnt beaten the game yet
Old 02-05-2022, 06:37 AM
Living Dead

!"
The Nerd: Well, there's no game here. What happened? Did the programmers pass out, or did they just figure nobody would check all 52 games? Well, that's $4 wasted. But I guess I can't say I'm really too excited over playing a game called Alfredo, also known as Alfred N the Fettuc.

Last edited by Amaltheaunicorn; 02-12-2022 at 03:47 AM.
Old 02-09-2022, 10:23 AM
Little Boo

Spent the weekend playing Resident Evil 7. I skipped it until now due to not liking first person but finally relented with Village's recent videos (bought the RE7/8 package).

I've beat the game twice now and enjoyed it much more than i thought I would. But it really didn't feel like Resident Evil to me. At least not until somewhere around Marguerite's boss fight.
At the moment I switched to gta5grand. The 1st impression is awesome, frankly speaking!

Last edited by Conrad Delafuente; 02-15-2022 at 09:37 AM.
Old 02-09-2022, 06:30 PM
Evil Dead

I've been playing Resident Evil 2, the updated version on PS5. It's getting pretty hard now since I'm getting close to the game. I have four zombies pretty much all attacking me and none of them ever seem to go down.
Old 03-17-2022, 07:05 AM
Living Dead

H

Last edited by Amaltheaunicorn; 03-26-2022 at 09:57 PM.
Old 11-30-2022, 06:11 AM
Little Boo

Now I'm playing in Overwatch 2 game. For me it much better than first Overwatch. I'm Reinhardt main so sometimes it getting alot of time to rank up, but thanks for overwatch boost, they help me many times to boost my rank back on gold when I was tilted and lose ranks. This is a funny game, I found alot of new friends, even in real life. After some games we can go to the bar to drink a beer :D
Old 12-07-2022, 09:37 AM
Hellraiser

a

Last edited by Amaltheaunicorn2023; 11-04-2023 at 11:50 AM.
Old 06-25-2023, 03:28 PM
Evil Dead

I finally got myself my own PlayStation 5, my brother surprised me and bought one for me. This was something I wasn't expecting at all. He did it because things have been rather rough for me lately. I bought the game The Last Of Us and now I'm playing it. I've gotten pretty far so far.
Old 07-30-2023, 09:02 AM
Scares Little Kids

Destiny 2 Guardians, it's time to rewrite your fate in the gaming cosmos! Let Levelupper be your guiding star on this epic journey. Navigate PvP battles like a comet streaking through the sky and conquer dungeons with the finesse of a cosmic explorer. With power leveling and raid dominion, your Guardian will shine brighter than a supernova! Embrace the cosmic power at https://levelupper.com/d2 and let your Guardian's story become the stuff of legends!

Last edited by Leonard Nimov; 08-16-2023 at 12:00 PM.