#1281  
Old 04-10-2012, 01:20 AM
Elvis_Christ's Avatar
Elvis_Christ Elvis_Christ is offline
Misanthrope


 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 15,479
The Dicks fucking ruled.

Thrashing the new Conan and Melvins albums atm.
Reply With Quote
  #1282  
Old 04-10-2012, 09:39 PM
fortunato's Avatar
fortunato fortunato is offline
mostly ghostly?
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Green Hill Zone
Posts: 6,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
The Dicks fucking ruled.

Thrashing the new Conan and Melvins albums atm.
Yeah man, they're one of my favorites from that era.

I haven't checked out the new Melvins record, but I'll have to give it a spin. What do you think of it?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1283  
Old 04-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Elvis_Christ's Avatar
Elvis_Christ Elvis_Christ is offline
Misanthrope


 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 15,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortunato View Post
I haven't checked out the new Melvins record, but I'll have to give it a spin. What do you think of it?
It's pretty good. Taken me awhile to get into the new Melvins stuff but been appreciating it since I saw them last year. You can get a free download of new one from the people at Scion A/V.
Reply With Quote
  #1284  
Old 04-11-2012, 07:36 AM
fortunato's Avatar
fortunato fortunato is offline
mostly ghostly?
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Green Hill Zone
Posts: 6,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
It's pretty good. Taken me awhile to get into the new Melvins stuff but been appreciating it since I saw them last year. You can get a free download of new one from the people at Scion A/V.
Cool, I'll definitely grab that download.

Pulled out another classic recently:

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1285  
Old 04-11-2012, 12:03 PM
wizard of gore wizard of gore is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,351
do you two disagree on anything :o
Reply With Quote
  #1286  
Old 04-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Aim4TheHead's Avatar
Aim4TheHead Aim4TheHead is offline
Jon
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 15
Send a message via Skype™ to Aim4TheHead
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard of gore View Post
I've got about 10 of their albums in constant rotation on my ipod. I got a chance to see them in El Paso about six years ago. Nobody was there which was pretty shocking. Anyway, they just started taking requests, and the few super fans that were there just kept spitting out b-sides from the 80's and early 90's and Paul would just look at the guys and they'd bust right into it like they had just practiced it yesterday.

OTMAPP
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1287  
Old 04-11-2012, 05:33 PM
wizard of gore wizard of gore is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim4TheHead View Post
I've got about 10 of their albums in constant rotation on my ipod. I got a chance to see them in El Paso about six years ago. Nobody was there which was pretty shocking. Anyway, they just started taking requests, and the few super fans that were there just kept spitting out b-sides from the 80's and early 90's and Paul would just look at the guys and they'd bust right into it like they had just practiced it yesterday.

OTMAPP
lucky bastard,that would be like my dream gig :D.they played in oz a couple years back and i didnt go over,brings a tear to my i when i think about it
Reply With Quote
  #1288  
Old 04-11-2012, 08:13 PM
fortunato's Avatar
fortunato fortunato is offline
mostly ghostly?
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Green Hill Zone
Posts: 6,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard of gore View Post
do you two disagree on anything :o
Well, when you have two music nerds with similar tastes, there's always a lot of discussion and sharing.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1289  
Old 04-12-2012, 11:01 AM
wizard of gore wizard of gore is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortunato View Post
Well, when you have two music nerds with similar tastes, there's always a lot of discussion and sharing.
fair enough.what band are you in
Reply With Quote
  #1290  
Old 04-12-2012, 06:45 PM
fortunato's Avatar
fortunato fortunato is offline
mostly ghostly?
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Green Hill Zone
Posts: 6,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard of gore View Post
fair enough.what band are you in
I'm not playing in a group currently. Haven't been able to find the time recently between work and school, which sucks.

What about you?
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:03 AM.