View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 07:57 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

The Black Cauldron
If I watch something non-horror, I usually don't post it here. That said, I rewatched The Black Cauldron today. As I'm watching this again I'm wondering how I slept at night as a child. But the animation is so good, and the backgrounds just. Classic Disney have the best paintings. End of story. And this movie especially with SO MUCH dark atmosphere had so many fantastic eerie backgrounds! My hands were itching to even feebly try drawing one. But I digress. It'd probably be less traumatic to play for kids the classic Universal Monster movies than this. I of course would anyway. I was raised on it and I turned out just fine.

Some gorgeous imagery you might be missing out on

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadicalThrasher View Post
Manhunter (1986) - 10/10

[IMG][/IMG]
I'm still pissed as shit they took this off Netflix before I could watch it. It would've been a great movie to watch with my mother. Hannibal for me, and William Petersen for her.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!

Last edited by Roiffalo; 06-05-2016 at 02:08 AM.