View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 11:43 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

The Killer Shrews
Marvelous! A+

The Brain that Wouldn’t Die
The original Re-Animator, and quite good.

Terror Creatures From the Grave
Had good effect build up, but with very little pay off. Story was entertaining though.

Attack of the Giant Leeches
Not bad. Not good, but not bad.

The Ghost
I see Barbara Steele! I bet you a dollar she’s the adultering wife who kills her husband. *cash register sound*
My first actual complaint about this though is how she wants to get away from her crippled husband, saying she hates him and would even kill him if her lover didn’t do it himself. But she says this immediately AFTER stopping her husband from killing himself!! What the hell is your game, woman?!
Rest of the flick was great though, I recommend it if you like a murder mystery with a touch Scooby-Doo.

Pillow of Death
It had a great story and set up, and I just love the title. I didn't really care for the end though. I thought the twist could've been better.

Arsenic and Old Lace
If you've never seen this movie, you need to remedy that immediately.

Invisible Agent
Despite a good story line, I wasn't too invested with this one... Boring characters maybe. They certainly were no Claude Rains.

The Masque of the Red Death
Enjoyable. The personifications of death, plague, etc were my favorite part.

Captive Wild Woman
I liked it enough to watch it after having already seen it, but I'd really like to watch the film where a guy was made into a gorilla again.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!