View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 07:42 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

My cat's full name is ''Keasha Darla Pelone Kitty''. I was 14 when I named her. 8|

The "Pelon" part I'm not sure about the spelling... It was something I read once in a thing from either a Woman's World article or in a Chicken Soup book while on the can. It's supposed to mean 'a little something extra', I can't remember the language at all, but I hadn't had much luck with keeping a pet, the first two cats I had died very young, and I just prayed and prayed and prayed for one of our cats who was pregnant to give me a kitten that would be my best friend I guess. Didn't see it coming, she wasn't originally mine, but this little tortoise shell kitten with a tan tip tail and who once fit entirely in my hand had indeed become just that. I don't remember when I found the story with the strange word, but I added it to her name and it has been there ever since. *insert touching song and slideshow of my cat here*

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!