View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 10:31 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Time of their Lives
An Abbott and Costello movie where Costello plays a ghost from the Revolutionary War. It's a cute film, I enjoyed it enough. I would've liked to have seen it stay in the same time period and take a bit of a different route, but it had a good ending and it was cute. When Bud and Lou are involved I can't complain. Still no "Meets Frankenstein", but I recommend it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FryeDwight View Post
THE ALLIGATOR PEOPLE (1959). Silly, but fun little flick with tough Dame Beverly Garland trying to find her husband in the steamy Bayous. Good support by Freida Inescourt (THE RETURN OF THE VAMPIRE) and George Macready (PATHS OF GLORY, GILDA and COUNT YORGA, VAMPIRE). However, nothing can top Lon Chaney Jr's hammy and boisterous overacting as a drunken Hooked Cajun. Also, dig the Doctors mode of transportation...I sure would like one of those! ***
Love that one! Goes without saying Lon was my favorite.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!