View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 09:38 AM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo'd View Post
Hahahaha!!! Magmar worked hard and he deserves his shot at super stardom! I think he's...hot.

Sorry, I kind of had to.

Watched I Was a Teenage Werewolf again.
Get out.

...Wait you watched Teenage Werewolf... Nevermind I'll let this one slide. But I'm watching youuuuuu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FryeDwight View Post
Avoid the horrid 1999 remake at all costs...even Lily Taylor and Liam Neeson couldn't save it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
The 1999 remake isn't near as good as the original. But one thing the remake did is make real good use of displaying the inside of the mansion, which is breathtaking. The main thing I didn't like about the remake is the ending. Lot's of special effects, but story conclusion very unsatisfying. I was a bit disappointed with the org's ending as well (which I thought was a bit baffling and abrupt) but there's always a worse ending I guess.
The best way to watch a shitty remake:

I reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaally wish Nostalgia Critic would do House on Haunted Hill. If he doesn't I will.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!