Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-12-2005, 10:24 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally posted by orangestar
The animal deaths in Cannibal Holocaust and Slave of the Cannibal God are the only things that I just cant watch.

I think I've said this before, but I'll say it again. If I know something is fake, I can stand to watch just about anything. But knowing that those lizards etc. were being actually cut open just made me want to cry/puke.

In Dawn of the Dead, when they're in the little basement prison cell and they're eating raw human flesh, that was pretty disgusting too...
Wich animals? What did they do to them? TELL ME MORE, TELL ME MORE!!

Violence on innocent animals is also some of the cruelest things I can imagine. I cant stand it either.
Old 01-12-2005, 10:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Return
Was that in the remake, or do I just have a shitty memory? Cause I cant remember that part....
it was near the beginning .. most people remember what happens on the way to the mall - at the mall but the opening of the movie was actually grosser than anything later on..

Quote:

But strangly enough, I was more disturbed by the galss flying towards Doc Ocs wife's eye in Spiderman 2 than anything in Suspiria, lol.... [/B]

thats because you liked the character of the wife and didnt want her to die ..

it was impossible to care about anyone in Suspiria..
Old 01-12-2005, 10:51 AM
No, fuck YOU

I think the knife scene in "Saving private Ryan" is totally gross. Maybe because its so slow and so well acted..?"SPR" is actually one of the most disturbing movies i´ve seen, because it seems so real and horrible. :(
Old 01-12-2005, 11:37 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
isnt it Herchell Gordon Lewis ?

his stuff is too goofy to be gory.

I would have a nice pic of him with his arm around me if my camera hadnt kak'd when i was at a convention many years ago.
I was the only person who asked him for an autograph (the youngsters didnt know him from adam) and he seemed thrilled when i asked him for an autograph and a picture with him.

cool old guy..funny too.
The repetetive hatchet-chopping into the chick's head, making her brains look like chili, while she was sitting up in the chair...and the squeezing, popping, and oozing of the eyeball just got to me somehow...Maybe it was because I was pregnant at the time, I don't really know, but for some reason this one (and ONLY this one) actually 'got to me'

Deep frying the chick's face, with a view from inside the deep fryer, didn't phase me, though...It was actually pretty cool...

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 01-12-2005, 11:43 AM
No, fuck YOU

Has any of the mentioned movies a happy ending???
Old 01-12-2005, 02:11 PM
Something about a pillow

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Return
Was that in the remake, or do I just have a shitty memory? Cause I cant remember that part....

no it was in the very beginning of the original. Right when all the army guys get there they go downstairs in an apartment buiding. Its not really a cell, but it has bars around it and stuff,..
Old 01-12-2005, 02:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
I think the knife scene in "Saving private Ryan" is totally gross. Maybe because its so slow and so well acted..?"SPR" is actually one of the most disturbing movies i´ve seen, because it seems so real and horrible
That movie was granted a mere "15" certificate in the UK - if anybody but Steven Spielberg had been behind that horrifically protracted stabbing scene, it would have been "18" rated or cut.

The BBFC favour established, crowd-pleasing directors when it comes to difficult scenes - tough luck on independent film makers of course.

Allmykids: track down Faces of Gore to restore your faith in genuine mondo/shockumentary.

Very gross movies indeed are Aftermath (graphic, raw necrophelia with none of the humour or daftness of Nekromantik), Guinea Pig: The Flower, The Flesh & The Blood (very realistic mutilation effects) and Ebola Syndrome (wanking in meat, raping of virally-afflicted tribeswomen, general disease-spreading goings on).

Have fun!
Old 01-12-2005, 02:19 PM
The Emperor of America

Send a message via AIM to The STE
Quote:
Originally posted by Angra
"Visitor Q" is good? I will try a little harder to get it then. Thanks! :)
Word of warning: Grossness isn't the half of it. It's very unpleasant and disturbing (not in the movie-disturbing, *insert underground gory horror movie here* way, either), and made me really uncomfortable at times. Granted, it may have been what Miike was going for, and it is a good movie, but you probably won't enjoy it at all.

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD

TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE
Old 01-13-2005, 03:44 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Gren the cake
what in the hell dou do that u run into that shit?....

do u live in the projects??? the.. INDIANA projects??? :D

Dude, you're a sick bastard. I would fucking pass out dead

I worked in a Maximum Security Prison for 14 years and was a cop for 2 1/2 years. I've been involved in riots, major disturbances, gang fights, and hundreds of cell extractions. I was in the Institutional Emergency Squad for about 12 years and was the Field Commander and A Trainer for a couple of years. I have seen more violence (especially in 1985 and 1986) in a normal working day then most people see their entire life. I quit the I.D.O.C. for a job with GM, making a hell alot more cash. Although I have been involved in alot of shit (and court appearances) and have been injured several times, I wouldn't trade that experience for anything in the world. There is nobody on the street or in a bar that can get me the least bit nervous or fearful.
Old 01-13-2005, 05:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Tat2
Dude, you're a sick bastard. I would fucking pass out dead

I worked in a Maximum Security Prison for 14 years and was a cop for 2 1/2 years. I've been involved in riots, major disturbances, gang fights, and hundreds of cell extractions. I was in the Institutional Emergency Squad for about 12 years and was the Field Commander and A Trainer for a couple of years. I have seen more violence (especially in 1985 and 1986) in a normal working day then most people see their entire life. I quit the I.D.O.C. for a job with GM, making a hell alot more cash. Although I have been involved in alot of shit (and court appearances) and have been injured several times, I wouldn't trade that experience for anything in the world. There is nobody on the street or in a bar that can get me the least bit nervous or fearful.

big deal ... i got a nasty scratch from the inside of a computer case once !

i think it was the computer case .... maybe it was my cat.