Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-18-2004, 02:16 AM
javi66

Help with film title

I was hoping someone here could help me identify this horror film which is probably from the '70s. Here's what I've been told about it:

The final scene has a young woman in a white robe advancing towards someone with a knife and she removes her wig to reveal she's a man!

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

J
Old 01-18-2004, 08:15 AM
Evil Dead

I think you're talking about Brian De Palma's 'Dressed to Kill'. More info at:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080661/
Old 01-19-2004, 12:14 PM
Evil Dead

Wow, I think D'Lo's right. I didn't even think about Dressed to Kill when I first read this post, but that would probably be the movie in question.
Old 01-19-2004, 12:46 PM
Scares Little Kids

That question reminds me of one of my favourite movies from the 80's. Nighthawks with Sylvester Stallone and Rutger Hauer.

In case you want to see it and don't want to know the ending....SPOILER

Rutger Hauer breaks into a house and he is going to kill the woman that lives there. She is doing the dishes in the kitchen. He sneaks up behind her but before he reaches her-she turns around and it's Stallone in a wig. He pulls a gun out of the sink and blows Hauer away. What a great ending.
Old 01-19-2004, 12:56 PM
Evil Dead

Nighthawks is very cool---and I think we're all adults and can admit to liking a few Stallone movies. But man---did a bearded Stallone ever make an ugly woman!!!!! And when Hauer glimpsed the wigged Stallone, where the hell was Stallone hiding his shoulders???? Man, now you got me wanting to watch it again!!!!!
Old 01-19-2004, 02:01 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Dr.Kelvinstein
Nighthawks is very cool---and I think we're all adults and can admit to liking a few Stallone movies. But man---did a bearded Stallone ever make an ugly woman!!!!! And when Hauer glimpsed the wigged Stallone, where the hell was Stallone hiding his shoulders???? Man, now you got me wanting to watch it again!!!!!
Agreed, who could mistake Stallone for a woman? Shit, if it were Frank Stallone I still would've known. My favorite Stallone guilty pleasure is Cobra.
Old 01-19-2004, 02:09 PM
javi66

Apparently it's not Dressed To Kill. The film he's thinking about is more of an early '70s film.

But Nighthawks IS a good movie. :)

J