Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-27-2007, 08:15 PM
Evil Dead

Muhahahah! That poster is so wrong...

It is fake, isn't it? Please tell me that's not real. Roderick?
Old 02-27-2007, 08:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderick Usher View Post
That is a joke?
Old 02-27-2007, 08:16 PM
Evil Dead

Lol, I saw the poster yesterday. According to Eli, the majority of nudity that will be in the film will have to do with sexual torture elements so we will just have to see what goes down. I beleive that poster is fan-made as well.
Old 02-28-2007, 08:08 AM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady View Post
I beleive that poster is fan-made as well.
That poster was rolled out by Eli Roth at the NYC Comic-Con. It is the real thing.

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 02-28-2007, 11:21 AM
Evil Dead

Just to add-on, here a few more things that Eli has said above this sequel.

In the first movie it was the three guys, but in Hostel Part II the violence is harder to watch because it’s all aimed at women. And any violence aimed at women is always gonna have a sexual element...

Hostel Part II goes much deeper. It shows you who runs the torture chambers – the shadowy figures who are in control. Everything you need to know about the corporation is right here. And it’s fucking terrifying.

It also looks at it from the other angle: how do people get from seeing this shit advertised on the web to standing in a torture chamber cutting someone up? The people doing it are normal guys, like you and me...

I don’t hold back on this one. The Unrated DVD of Hostel went to No1 but I only had 30 seconds of extra material to put in. This one, I’m filming it all: the sickest shit you’ll ever see. The censor’s are gonna flip.

I show you all the blood, because I fucking love that stuff. But with Part II, I want more suspense. I love it in the first movie where the guy is dragged along the corridor: the dread. Here, the whole fucking movie’s like that.

There’s one scene in this film that’s gonna change horror history. Even the guys from [effects company] KNB looked away as we shot it, and those guys live and breathe that shit. It’s special. I’m really proud!

Last edited by Shady; 02-28-2007 at 11:48 AM.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:09 PM
Banned

If thats really going to be the poster I doubt I'll get to see it in theaters here in the bible belt.:rolleyes:
Old 02-28-2007, 02:58 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkerton View Post
That is a joke?

Bijou Philips and Jordon Ladd.......I'm sold.:)

I loved"Hostel"and I'm sure I'll love part 2.

GREAT poster!!:D
Old 03-01-2007, 02:50 AM
Evil Dead

Wasn't a big part of the disappointment with Hostel that Roth was going around bragging about how extreme it was going to be? Fans went into it expecting something really different from what they had seen before and were disappointed. Now he's doing the same thing but adding the element that Hostel II is going to change horror. Doesn't sound like he's learned much, does it? After his previously weak efforts, I think I'll steer clear of this one.