Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-07-2004, 05:53 PM
Nancy

question about freddy's dead (#6)

ok. so freddy's supposed to be killing everyone because they took his little girl, but how come he has all of those newspaper clippings in his hidden room in the cellar. and he has all of those gloves. so did he kill some kids before he killed his wife and then they took his kid away, or what. was he just kinda crazy because of his bad childhood or something. well i'm confused.
Old 03-09-2004, 10:06 AM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to the shape 2004 Send a message via Yahoo to the shape 2004
re

the bad childhood links to his insanity and the need to inflict pain onto others.far as i know from the true backstory[series tend to twist things for story continuity]and from what put in this movie,he was already killin kids before he killed his wife and before they took away his daughter.his biggest wish was to kill forever.he got what he wanted.
hope that stop your confusion.
Old 03-10-2004, 03:57 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
I discharge this movie from the rest of the series:rolleyes: